Hi there! You are probably here because you listened to our talk at Nerdearla 2021 and want to continue learning. But if you missed the talk and you are curious about reverse engineering and game hacking, then this is for you too.
The recorded talk will soon be available on Nerdearla’s youtube channel Here are some awesome resources to better understand what this is all about:
- Ricardo Narvaja and Daniel Kazimirow’s course on reversing Windows binaries for beginners.
- Game hacking tutorials from Game Hacking Academy.
- LiveOverflow’s playlist on reverse engineering and exploitation of Linux binaries.
- Exploit writing guide and excercises by Fundación Sadosky.
- CS6265: Information Security Lab reversing tutorials by Georgia Tech Systems Software & Security Lab.
- pwn.college open computer security course from Arizona State University.
- Nightmare’s intro to binary exploitation based around CTF challenges.
Happy hacking and keep on learning!
For more information about our products and our new version, click here