If you feel that cybersecurity should be easier, at Faraday we want to transform how thousands of teams work.
Sr Python Developer
For this position we are looking for two candidates with knowledge in development and maintenance of the product. Language-specific knowledge, development experience and technical curiosity will be valued.
- Relevant experience with Python
- Experience with Linux-based operating systems
- Fluent in English
- Experience with SQL, preferably Postgres
- Experience with SQLAlchemy, Flask, Marshmallow
- Good understanding of Git
- Good knowledge of agile methodologies
Ssr QA Engineer
At Faraday we know that code isn’t perfect. We know that even with our team of rockstar developers there is always going to be human error. It’s normal. That’s where you come in. We are looking for a knowledgeable, detail-oriented person to help us test our code. As a QA Tester, you will work alongside our engineering team to ensure that our code is top-notch. By performing tests on our code and communicating the results with our engineering team, you can help us produce the most effective products that delight our clients. Your expertise will be crucial to help us identify and resolve bugs, glitches, and any other issues.
- Executes test cases under varying circumstances
- Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols
- Documents and evaluates test results
- Analyze bug reports and highlight problems to help identify fixes for them
- Analyze systems to identify potential quality issues that could affect apps
- Reviews test procedures and develops test scripts
- Partners with engineers to drive QA efforts
- Minimum 2 year of QA testing experience
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols
- Understanding of the cloud infrastructure environment
- Experience in Agile frameworks and regression testing desired
- Experience with Linux OS & Open Source projects
- High attention to detail and solid analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of programming languages
Ssr Digital Designer
We are looking for an experienced digital designer, passionate about technology, that brings innovative and fresh ideas, and feels comfortable working with multiple platforms. Be ready to have a great input in the corporate identity and brand strategy!
- Create digital assets for multimedia and graphic design. Such as websites, emails, social media, ads campaigns and editorial content.
- Designs and produces various marketing materials including print format when needed.
- Translate creative concepts into visual designs.
- Creates and produces a wide range of web products HTML/CSS Wordpress, etc.
- You will contribute to a style guide that dictates the colors, fonts, and design patterns that are used
- A strong appreciation for user-centered design. Works with the UX team to conduct applicable pre-launch user testing to ensure implemented designs meet user needs and brand experience expectations.
- Excellent collaboration skills to work with teams across Marketing, Product, UX and Business
- 5 + years of Design experience
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Be an expert with Adobe Creative Cloud and is comfortable doing web design while using HTML/ CSS and wordpress.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Creativity and willingness to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills and english language.
Enterprise Account Manager (Sales)
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and professional individual with in-depth sales abilities as well as understanding customer’s needs and negotiation skills. You understand that enterprise sales are not defined by any particular “benchmark” but rather by their level of complexity and the mindset required to execute them.
Focused on SME and High-tech Startups companies, you will work hand in hand with our Solution Specialist and Marketing teams helping them to solve one of the nowadays most interesting business-critical challenges; reducing attack surface. You will become an expert on our market and then knock out the competition and demonstrate how Faraday can help companies to reduce risks faster and easier.
- Understand accounts’ needs and effectively communicate how the Faraday will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers.
- Comprehend product strengths and functionality deeply enough so as to qualify and generate new businesses virtually or in person.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive plan for the assigned territory to archive company’s plan and quotas.
- Respond to lead generation and marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with Marketing to increase go-to-market results in the assigned territory.
- Track sales process and forecasting within the CRM system.
- 10+ years of professional experience, including +6 sales or similar.
- +3 years of successful software enterprise sales experience will be a plus.
- SaaS sales experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, written communication and customer relationship skills.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated persistence in overcoming obstacles, striving to improve skills and achieve goals, consistently moving the prospect towards commitment, and closing sales.
- Experience with Google Suite, Zoho CRM and Hubspot.
- Ability to be proactive and self-sufficient.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required.
- Knowledge in Vulnerability Management and Penetration Testing will be a plus.
- Experience working with a diligent sales process methodology (MEDDIC, MEDDPICC, etc.) is strongly preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance for you and your family
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Pleasant working environment
- 20 days for study
- 21 days holidays
- 100% covered English classes
- Flexible schedule and remote work opportunities available within the calendar year
- Gym / physical activities
- Lab: 3D Print, Ubertooth, Proxmark, BladeRF
- Music Studio: Eléctric Guitar, Electric Drums, Ukelele, Calimba, Saxo, Violin and more
- Training and participation in the Ekoparty as an employee of Faraday, founding member of Ekoparty Security Conference www.ekoparty.org, the largest security conference in Latin America.
- Possibility of attending security-related conferences such as RSA, BlackHat, Defcon
- Free books — We buy you any books that can help you be even better at your work.
- Refer a friend or colleague program
- Family leave extended to 15 calendar days for non-pregnant or adopting people.
What we have for you
- An exciting company — we work with some of the most innovative technologies, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly — and always ready to support you as much as possible.
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices
- A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations
- Chance to put your ideas into practice
- Interesting challenges, training, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Awesome opportunity to join a company who is looking to change how we work at cibersecurity!
- A dynamic remote-first work culture with the possibility of accessing coworking spaces as needed.
If you think you meet the requirements, apply by clicking on this link: https://faradaysec.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers