Faun Community: This is our Slack New Structure
Our Slack team chat is a place where Faun community members share their stories, ask for help and meet like-minded people.
To better organize this Slack, we added a prefix to channel names:
- General channel is now called #01_faun_news.
- Every channel where people discuss a technology is now renamed tech_<technology_name>.
- #legacy_announcements will be archived soon, join #02_faun_meta instead.
- #jobs is now #03_faun_jobs.
- Some other channels will be closed soon, so I changed their names by #legacy_<old_name>.
- Countries and cities channels look like this from_<city|country>.
- Channels about monitoring, CI/CD and any other topic are now called topic_<old_name>.
- For any other topic, we used misc_<name>.
- I archived the inactive channels with very few members and deleted some with less than 10 members. If you want to create a channel, DM me.
- Don’t forget to join the new channel #05_faun_onboarding where people who join us can introduce themselves.
This is the actual list of channels:
- Faun General Channels
- Tech Channels
- Countries/Cities Channels
- Other topics channels
- Misc Channels
Don’t forget to join #05_faun_onboarding and introduce yourself!
Join our community Slack and read our weekly Faun topics ⬇