IF you know who we are AND what we do
If you can solve complex real life problems in your sleep, care about solid software engineering practices and love to share your knowledge within a talented team.
If you have no experience AND passionate about to learn and build your skills within a talented team.
Then -> Hurry and apply now https://goo.gl/EKAb6o
ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY TEAM
FazlaGıda is a technology company that develops a surplus management system to reduce food waste. We accomplish this by automating the food reuse process and integrating it with systems of our partners.
We are looking for enthusiastic and highly skilled colleagues with diverse backgrounds and interest areas to improve our solution.
In Fazla Gıda you will become a valuable member to design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions.
We put technology at the heart of everything we create to provide sustainable and scalable solutions to food waste. We create a powerful developer team with people with great backgrounds and diverse domain expertise to enhance their skills while we push our technology and impact forward, touching the lives of thousands.
Location/Office: Impact hub Istanbul(Europe) / Turkey
- Continuous Learner
- Problem solving
- Critical thinking
- Team Player
- Open minded
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Interest and ability to learn other programming languages/technologies/tools as needed.
- Passion for software craftsmanship and agile development methodologies.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Proficient in bash shell and *nix
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, or SVN)
- Solid understanding of web markup, (e.g. HTML5, or CSS3)
- Understanding of reusability concept
- Experience designing, building large-scale Ruby on Rails applications
- Experience with TDD or BDD practices
- Exposure to common testing libraries such as RSpec
- Experience with different type of data stores, such as PostgreSQL, Redis and ElasticSearch
- Understanding of Front-end frameworks(React / React Native, VueJs,…etc
- Understanding of front-end build tools, (e.g. Webpack, or Gulp)
- Understanding of browser behaviours, performance and x-browser compatibility
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Knowledge of performance and reliability monitoring strategies
- Exposure to networking systems, load balancers, and TCP/IP network constructs.
- Exposure to Docker, CI/CD tools
- Exposure to AWS services
0. Nice to meet you
1. Programming Challenge
2. Technical Interview
3. Management/HR Interview
If you are interested apply below and let’s have a drink. If you think some of your friends would be interested pls share the joy!
Apply Link: https://goo.gl/EKAb6o