Feedium #12: The top 10 recent articles
It’s that time of the month again.
You know, where I send a Feedium letter and start it off with a bad joke or an explanation of another weird discovery on the rapturous Unsplash embed function.
This month’s search?
I’ll leave it up to you to guess why. But the results were unexpected, yet again! The search screen was full of dogs, signs, and…a crapload of what appears to be Chinese temples and statues.
Couldn’t figure out why so I did a little digging, and it turns out these are from Sam Poo Kong, apparently the oldest Chinese temple in Indonesia. Neat.
Anyway, here are the top 10 articles from Feedium in recent times in no particular order because I’m lazy.
- I Wish Medium Would Stop Paying Writers So Much Money by Jared A. Brock
- The Macro-Stat You Might’ve Missed by Argumentative Penguin
- I Published Every Day for Nearly 50 Days — Why I’m Quitting Now by Kayla R. Minguez
- Ev Finally Responds To All Your Whining About Medium Dying by Blessing Oluchukwu Awamba
- Has Medium Reduced Writer Payments? by DC Palter
- A Subpar Article Went Viral Because of a Shout-Out. Community Is Not a Zero-Sum Game. by Tony Galbier
- This Month’s Earnings Made My Jaw Drop by Victoria Travieso
- Writing Every Day for Medium Was a Mistake by JM Miana
- The Future of Referrals on Medium by some rando named JJ
- Every Single One of Us Writes Clickbait. So Zip It. by Jessica Wildfire
Technically, that last one wasn’t in Feedium. But it’s still related and 100% definitely not an indirect attempt by me to begcourage Jessica to write on Feedium in the future.
Hah! Imagine if I was that shallow.
On a completely unrelated note, anyone wanna buy me a diamond-encrusted gold-plated iPhone for Christmas?