April 2019 Traction Update
Dear Ferrum Network Community,
Hope everyone had a great month of April! Just a note, we will now be doing monthly traction updates to adequately provide you a critical mass of significant pieces of information each month.
It’s been exceptionally busy behind the scenes, as we finished developing critical components of Kudi Exchange, brought on new advisors, launched a new Bounty Campaign, partnered with some major projects, and celebrated the release of our Crypto Differ review!
We are happy to report the following traction for the past month:
- Continued technical development of the Kudi app (live in Beta), including a new feature we are called Kudi Business — specialized features within the app designed specifically for merchants.
- Kudi Business is now ready to launch. We will start pilot program with four initial merchants in Lagos in the next coming weeks.
- Kudi Business works as a substitute of POS (point of sale) systems but is free, instant, and has no physical component.
- Kudi Business allows anyone with the Kudi app to start receiving payments on their Kudi app and produce automated receipts.
- With these business features, Kudi can now serve the massive seasonal and informal economy in Nigeria by removing major barriers from accepting payments and bringing professionalism to those businesses.
- In addition, we brought on a new technical advisor, Jing Cheng, with substantial background at Google and deep expertise with crypto exchanges.
- We partnered with Hydro to utilize Hydro’s Snowflake protocol by integrating it into the Unifyre Wallet and later in our Sub Zero Wallet.
- We partnered with Fusion to enable a faster, more reliable interoperability network by leveraging Fusion’s Distributed Control Rights Management System (DCRM).
- We received an 8/10 score from Crypto Differ/Midgard Research (without taking into account the new metrics).
- Started our newest Bounty Campaign now running for the next 3 months
Coming up Next:
Announcing the new metrics, hard launch of Kudi Exchange with sponsorship of Nigeria’s largest blockchain conference, and the continuation of our influencer campaign.
Of course this is all gearing up towards a private sale, public round and exchange listing!
Thank you for your continued support, and please stay tuned each month for a new traction update.
Very truly yours,
The Ferrum Network Team
Bitcoin Talk: http://bitcointalk.ferrum.network