Hello Ferrum Network Community,
It is well-established that the Asian markets, China and Korea in particular, represent a tremendous opportunity to blockchain projects. However, many Western projects fail to make the cross-over largely due to an inability or unwillingness to devote the necessary resources or forge the necessary partnerships to make it happen.
But Ferrum Network is not like other projects. Armed with a six-figure marketing budget and the support from a trusted and experienced regional marketing partner, we are thrilled to announce the start of our campaign to enter China and Korea!
The Marketing Campaign
Here is a tiny sample of the marketing activities we will be engaged in the coming months and beyond:
- Featured articles and press releases published in top-tier Chinese blockchain media such as Bihu, Jinse and Zerohello, like this article
- News Flashes will be released on leading Chinese media sites such as Jinse and Beesnews
- Online press conference attended by crypto reporters and distributed by Chinese media
- Chinese influencer campaign leveraging dozens of the leading Chinese influencers including those from Weibo
- A client acquisition event conducted on 8BTC.com and other similar channels.
- Chinese Telegram and We Chat channels with dedicated support from expert community managers
Chinese Versions of UniFyre Wallet and Other Products
A marketing campaign is only as effective as its call to action. This campaign is not just about driving clicks, adding members to Telegram or even increasing trading volume on the exchange.
Ferrum Network’s value comes from users and daily transactions. Everything we do is geared toward increasing those metrics. This marketing campaign is no different.
Therefore, expect to see Chinese language version of our products. Who knows, maybe we will add your native language next…
Why We Are Bullish
While the exact size of the Chinese crypto market is difficult to ascertain, the data indicates it has the 5th highest bitcoin trading in the world, and contains 8% of the world’s millionaires. Korea is also well known for its crypto community. It would be foolish to neglect the tremendous opportunity presented by these markets.
The good news is that we already have a strong presence in the Western part of the world, and Africa. We are now ready for the challenge and opportunities that await us in Asia.
Soon you will see the creation of various social media channels to support these efforts, as well as an announcement about our new hires.
From there you will see a ramping up of marketing activities, all leading up to our public sale and beyond! Please stay tuned for more announcements on those upcoming events!
Thank you all for your continued support of Ferrum Network!
Very truly yours,
The Ferrum Network Team
Bitcoin Talk: http://bitcointalk.ferrum.network