After taking a few weeks off from the weekly update (apologies but we have been very busy professionally and personally), we are back with some exciting updates to share with you.
Here is some of what we have been to the past few weeks.
- We announced our project wallet addresses;
- Updated our roadmap;
- Confirmed our 4th exchange listing (to be announced soon);
- Continued to lay the groundwork to expand our fiat gateway and payments product into another market.
Rather than explain what we are doing, we thought we would show you a sneak peak of the staking UI that is being worked on.
Aside from the staking, we have been working on another Kudi Update v1.0.8, hired two more devs, and continued to work on UniFyre Wallet.
Kudi team has been hard at work acquiring users and signing up merchants. Here are some of the most significant developments.
- We successfully installed and trained 10 merchants this week on the Kudi Exchange POS.
- We have signed a total of over 100 Merchants.
- First Kudi Rebrand is underway. This should be concluded before the end of the year.
- Kudi Update v1.0.7 has been completed. At the moment we are currently test running v1.0.8.
- Video coverage for all events we organized so far is in production.
- Apple IOS application has been submitted and is pending. We are hoping to conclude that as soon as possible.
As a final note, we understand October has been relatively slow. This is by design. We have a lot of exciting things planned for November and December, and we are looking forward to sharing them with you!
Thank you all for your continued support of Ferrum Network.
Very truly yours,
The Ferrum Network Team
Ferrum Network Links:
Bitcoin Talk: http://bitcointalk.ferrum.network