March 29, 2019 Weekly Traction Update
Dear Ferrum Network Community,
Hope everyone had a great week! It’s been really busy behind the scenes for us this past week as we brought on new advisors, launched a new bounty campaign and celebrated the release of our first project review.
We are happy to report the following traction for the past week:
- Continued technical development of the Kudi app (live in Beta)
- Added support for Gemini Dollar, including the buy/sell/send functions
- Perfecting code in prep for public launch — targeting 2nd week of April
- Decentralised Chain YouTube review released
- Launched the “Get Schooled” bounty program
- Secured booth and speakers at Nigeria’s largest blockchain conference in May
- Brought on Vectorblocks as strategic advisors
- Finalizing new and improved token metrics
- Investment committee review stage for a major fund in Zug “Crypto Valley” Switzerland
Coming up Next:
New token metrics, hard launch of Kudi Exchange, and start of the influencer/marketing campaign!
Thank you for your continued support, and please stay tuned each week for a new traction update.
The Ferrum Network Team