Dear Ferrum Network Community,
Hope everyone had a great month of May!
We are happy to report the following traction for the past month:
- Successfully completed the public launch of the Kudi Exchange app!
- You can download it today from the Google Play store (iOS version just submitted to Apple)
- Early user engagement and reactions have been overwhelmingly positive. 80% of customers spent more than 3 minutes on the app, and many have already begun referring their friends and family through our in-app referral program.
- We sponsored a blockchain conference in Lagos Nigeria where we were the only company to be interviewed forBBC’s Africa Disrupts, and will be featured in their upcoming episode.
- We have signed up nearly 10 businesses for Kudi Business — which includes in-app point of sale and payroll features. We are forming a sales team in Lagos with the goal of signing up 1000 businesses over the coming months.
- We are now the only exchange in Africa where users can buy a digital U.S. Dollar to hedge against local currency fluctuation, and can send fiat currencies instantly peer-to-peer for zero transaction fees!
- We created two commercials (here and here) for Ferrum Network and Kudi Exchange that will be airing across social media channels shortly.
- Conducted an Telegram AMA with Angel Investors Group
- Started a Kudi Bounty Campaign offering 500 Naira to our early adopters to drive adoption across Nigeria!
Coming up Next:
More Kudi Exchange adoption!
An AMA with Qudem on June 1.
Finally, we are formulating some great new marketing campaigns to drive user acquisition and expansion in Africa!
Looking forward to providing you another update at the end of June!
Very truly yours,
The Ferrum Network Team
Bitcoin Talk: http://bitcointalk.ferrum.network