Dear Ferrum community,
it has been another wonderful week with our great community. Thanks to our dedicated team and thanks to you guys we are able to move forward twice as fast. This article is focused on community work and achievements, however, if you want to check out team latest accomplishments check out this article.
- 114,825.600 tokens were distributed.
- Tokens were distributed to 88 users that were eligible for a reward this week.
- Top-ranked users received more than 5,000 FRM tokens
As we promissed we started to featuring top posts on our community platform, giving them bigger exposure and bigger chance to receive more points or reputation. This week we featured the Ferrum one-pager. It was made by Fred one of the best contributors to our platform.
- In our latest social mining article, we gave a lot of praise to our great Turkish community, but let’s not forget about other communities that we are having. Our Russian community is very active on the Ferrum community platform and we want to give them credit that they deserved. We can see a lot of work being done by people from the Russian community. Thank you!
Weekly suggestion - Remember to validate
- Validating is also needed. If you are submitting posts adding value to the ecosystem. Remember to validate other people's work as well. It will earn you additional “validator points” and on top of that, it will be used as motivation to users that you upvote of course.
- If you validate post earlier than anyone else you will get more validator points.
- For the first 2 hours after the post submission, you are getting the most validator points. The % of points received is slowly decreasing over time. After 16 hours mark, you are getting 0 votes for your validation, however, if you see thremendous work and it’s older than 16 hours you should still upvote. Why? Well if someone is able to create such a good centent he is for sure talented person. By giving him upvotes you are still providing motivation for his future work and if he will continue to do such a good job you will indirectly benefit from it as well.
It was another great week with our community. We hope that you are all doing good and let’s work together for our success. We hope that you will be still as great a community as you are now.
Your Ferrum Team