To facilitate a smooth token sale, we wanted to provide you this quick guide on how to purchase your FRM tokens. If anything is not clear, we have a team of admins ready to help!
The KYC registration form will close forever on Sunday July 28, 2019 at 9 PM GMT!
1) Begin the KYC/AML process by logging onto https://kyc.ferrum.network/;
2) Carefully review and agree to the Terms & Conditions;
3) Fill out the form with your personal information
4) Verify your email;
- For whitelisters, your email will automatically be checked against our system. Whitelisters MUST use the email that they used during the whitelisting process otherwise you will not be confirmed as a whitelister
- For non-whitelisters, it is highly recommended you use a gmail account, as we have encountered issues with Outlook and Live addresses during our tests. If you’re a whitelister with an Outlook or Live email address and unable to verify your email or not receiving emails, please contact an admin as soon as possible.
5) Input your Ethereum ERC-20 and Binance BEP-2 Addresses;
- ETH address must not be from an exchange. MetaMask is highly recommended as the contribution system is most optimized for MetaMask.
- BEP-2 must not be from a centralized exchange, Binance DEX is OK. You can create your BEP-2 address at https://www.binance.org/en/create. Otherwise, Trust Wallet is a secondary option.
CRITICAL NOTICE REGARDING ETH ADDRESSES: You MUST use the Ethereum address provided in this verification to purchasing. If you use a different ETH address to purchase, then your purchase will not be valid.
6) Submit your KYC documents and photos. Make sure they are high-quality. All information must be visible. If quality of images is poor and we cannot confirm your identity, you will be rejected from participating in the sale. See more disclaimers below.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE: anyone who is from a country with a non-Latin based alphabet (e.g. Russia, Korea, Japan, etc), you must use your passport to confirm your identity.
7) Take a selfie screenshot of you and your ID. Must be a high quality image, otherwise you may be rejected.
JULY 24, 2019 UPDATE: You now must also submit 2 more photos:
- A photo of your head turning to the right; and
- A photo of yourself holding up three fingers
8) Upon completing and submitting your application, you should receive a confirmation e-mail. Within 24–48 hours you will be notified of your status, whether being accepted or rejected, for the Ferrum Network utility token sale.
If you encounter any issues during this process, please contact a Ferrum Network Admin.
You and you alone are responsible for providing the correct information. Failure to provide the correct information may result in an ability to participate. Providing false or misleading information or attempting to submit information more than once for the same participant will result in exclusion from the sale.
We have hired additional admins/community managers to provide 24/7 support. Never hesitate to reach out to them for any questions.
But remember, we have zero tolerance for anyone caught trying to abuse the system. Do not play games — you WILL be excluded from participating.
Thank you all and good luck!
Very truly yours,
The Ferrum Network Team
Bitcoin Talk: http://bitcointalk.ferrum.network