Focus — Fetch.ai & The New Fetch.ai Network
This year is all about focus at Fetch. We have created so many novel protocols and new technologies since we launched our mainnet a year ago that have helped us to learn about numerous markets and individuals. In doing so we’ve at times made it difficult for people interested in Fetch.ai to come on board and quickly understand what it is that Fetch.ai does. Multi-agent systems, blockchain ecosystems, ledgers, digital twins, collective intelligence, decentralized finance protocols, distributed delivery networks, manufacturing as a service, and the list continues. It’s a lot for anyone to get their arms around, understand how it relates to them, how it could impact their life or bottom line, and then discover how to take advantage of it.
This has been a source of confusion within our community, and for those we’ve been trying to help join. These are the reasons why we’re reorganizing ourselves into Fetch.ai, the Fetch.ai Network, and yet to be announced divisions that we can’t wait to tell you more about.
For today we want to focus on communicating the new division called Fetch.ai Network and what changes this will bring to Fetch.ai.
WHAT WILL CHANGE?
- Going forward the Fetch.ai Network will focus on our crypto and blockchain pursuits.
- The Fetch.ai Network will be responsible for connecting with the community on FET, ecosystem upgrades, and new developer tools that make it easy for decentralized developers to connect with the Fetch and Cosmos ecosystems.
WHAT WILL FETCH.AI FOCUS ON?
Fetch.ai will focus on bringing the benefits of autonomous agents, now called digital twins to consumers and businesses. Fetch.ai will focus on using Fetch.ai technologies to help simplify people’s lives and help them to do what matters most to them. With our north star always pointed towards enabling anyone to set up a digital twin that helps them simplify their lives, we have identified that we need to hone our focus on a narrow group of users.
Doing so will enable us to serve those users extremely well to be able to deliver on the promise of helping them to do what matters to them. We believe taking this approach will enable us to build on the successes we achieve with our initial niche audience and scale the solution to wider and wider audiences.
To start, we are building on our goal of eliminating the middleman using our digital twins. This is why our initial niche audiences are independent service providers such as gig economy participants and small businesses who service the digital nomad. Digital nomads within our community, as well as those that are yet to join, share the same ethos as the crypto community. This is why we believe this is the best intersection for us to begin our efforts.
We’ll also be narrowing our focus to an initial city, Austin, TX, before expanding to others to ensure we’re able to build enough supply and demand to benefit the users / Digital nomads. Austin was chosen because of its high density of independent workers, digital nomads’ consistent affinity for it, the density of residents who have similar traits to digital nomads, and other reasons we’ll be sharing over the coming weeks and months.
What does this all mean in the near term?
- The Fetch Network team has launched a new website here — http://www.fetch-ai.network/. The team will transition all crypto and blockchain related materials into this new Network site and it will focus on making a “batteries included” ecosystem that enables decentralized developers to easily deploy on the Fetch Chain.
- Fetch.ai Network and Fetch.ai will have their own social media channels. Scroll down to check the socials below for you to follow and stay up-to-date.
- The Fetch.ai website will be transitioning its focus towards the initial target markets identified above.
- With the Fetch.ai Network site now finalized, crypto and blockchain related materials will be linked from each of the new landing pages on the Fetch.ai website for continued access.
We are still in the process of refining our focus and know that there will be many iterations along the way as we continue to learn and gather feedback from you and the rest of the community.
As always, we’d love your feedback, please let us know via our email — email@example.com
Fetch.ai Network Social Handles
Fetch.ai Network Telegram (Official) : https://t.me/fetch_ai
Fetch.ai Network Twitter : https://twitter.com/Fetch_ai
Fetch.ai Network Reddit : https://reddit.com/r/fetchai_community
Fetch.ai Network YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/c/FetchAI
Fetch.ai Network LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/fetch-ai-network/
Fetch.ai Network Medium : https://medium.com/fetch-ai
Fetch.ai Network Discord : https://discord.gg/WcgB7X2Kp9
Fetch.ai Network Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/FetchAI.Official
Fetch.ai Network Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/fetch.ai_official/
Fetch.ai Social Handles