RealFevr x Polygon
We’re stoked to announce a new partnership with Polygon. We’ll be exploring Polygon’s protocol solution to scale our $FEVR product suite.
Utilizing Polygon’s scalability solutions for our rapid growth
In order to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the NFT pack creation process, we have decided to utilize Polygon as a sidechain. We believe that lowering transaction costs for users will massively increase demand for our packs.
Polygon is a platform designed for launching interoperable blockchains. Through Polygon, developers can launch preset blockchain networks with attributes tailored to their specific needs. These can be further customized with a growing range of modules, which allow developers to create sovereign blockchains with more specific functionality.
- One-click deployment of preset blockchain networks.
- Growing set of modules for developing custom networks.
- Interoperability protocol for exchanging arbitrary messages with Ethereum and other blockchain networks.
- Modular and optional “security as a service”.
- Adaptor modules for enabling interoperability for existing blockchain networks.
How will RealFevr integrate Polygon?
There are three steps we will take in order to join the Polygon network:
- The creation of a bridge between Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum and Polygon. $FEVR will exist in the three networks.
- Merging our smart contracts to Polygon.
- Scaling our products by activating the contracts on Polygon.
In terms of timeline, all the necessary changes are expected to be complete before the end of Q3.
RealFevr is a company established in 2015 in the fantasy markets with a football P2E mobile game that currently has over 2 Million downloads on App and Play Store. RealFevr is expanding to be the leader of the NFT Market by launching the first ever football video NFTs marketplace, fully backed by IP. NFTs will also be integrated into the mobile game. The Token $FEVR is the fuel for RealFevrs’ Ecosystem as it is the reward of the Play2Earn Mobile Game and the currency of the NFT Marketplace.
To learn more about RealFevr:
Polygon is the first well-structured, easy-to-use platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its core component is Polygon SDK, a modular, flexible framework that supports building and connecting secured chains like Plasma, Optimistic Rollups, zkRollups, Validium, and standalone chains like Polygon POS, designed for flexibility and independence. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 450+ Dapps, ~350M transactions, and ~13.5M+ unique users.