Got something to say? If you’re aged 15–24 with views you want to share, why not consider getting them published through Filibuster?
NOTICE: Please add “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your contacts to ensure our reply does not go to your spam folder. If you are still waiting for a reply, please check your spam.
Are you interested in and opinionated about any of the following?
- UK Politics
- Foreign Affairs
- Economics and Business
- Science, Health and Technology
- Arts and Culture
If you’re aged 15 to 24 and have views worth hearing, we want to give you a platform for you to be heard. All that’s required is an interest in and knowledge of your chosen area, and the ability to write using a good standard of English. No experience necessary.
“Writing for Filibuster is fantastic — a brilliant, professional platform to air your views and develop as a writer. It’s such a relaxed, friendly team to be part of.”
– Matt Gillow, 19
“Writing for Filibuster has given me an opportunity to have a say about current affairs whilst gaining experience in writing and journalism. It isn’t just about improving your CV though — it is a unique chance to speak up as a young person to a world that is finally listening.” – Joanne Reed, 16
When you join, you get the chance to:
- Write about your opinions/put forward informed arguments
- Get your work published to a wide audience (over 100,000 readers since January 2015)
- Influence the agenda by getting youth opinion heard
- Develop your writing skills
- Gain valuable experience in the fields of politics/economics/science/culture/journalism and much more!
- Demonstrate initiative and an awareness of current affairs and the world around you so that you stand out when it comes to university/job applications
If you want to be a part of this exciting, rapidly expanding venture, download the appropriate application form below, complete it and email it to Louise Randall at email@example.com. For more information, please email Louise. Applications through Twitter and Facebook will not be accepted.
Click to download our application form for:
Alternatively, if you have a one-off piece you wish to contribute for publication, please contact the Editors directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to reply to all enquiries within 3 working days. If you are yet to receive a reply after this period, please check your spam/junk folder!
We hope to hear from you soon!