Dev Notes | 14/06/2021–27/06/2021
- The Anti-External-Links module is available on all servers.
- The logging module has been completely overhauled.
- The ability to separate events in the logging module has been added (https://wiki.filobot.xyz/en/modules/logging).
- More information has been added in some events, in addition, more events have been added to the logging module.
- A system has been added that allows to process the logging module queue x10 times faster.
- The format of the timestamp in Discord messages has been added to some events of the logging module.
- The clearwarns command now has its own log event within the logging module.
- The avatar command now supports arguments to be an ID rather than a mention.
- Fixed various bugs in the Filo’s core.
- Fixed a bug in the config command.
- Fixed a bug in the Anti-External-Links module.
- Multiple bugs have been fixed in the internal code of the Filo logging system.
- Fixed a bug in the help command.
- Fixed a bug in the avatar command.
- Fixed a bug in the guildWarnAdd and guildWarnRemove event of the logging module.
- Now the logging module will reset the configuration of any event if the event’s webhook is removed.