18 Inspirational Teamwork Quotes to make your dream true
Teamwork is important to do challenging tasks in effective ways. Find here some inspirational teamwork quotes that will help you to know how a team can make your dream come true.
Teamwork is a collaborative effort that helps to easily achieve a goal or accomplish a task in the most effective and efficient manner. You can do some work alone. But if you have a team, great things will be done easily. No dream can be fulfilled alone. When some people meet and work as a team, then the biggest tasks can be completed easily.
Here are some inspirational teamwork quotes which will help you to know about the importance of teamwork and how you can improve your team and do the biggest work easily. You can also read the motivational teamwork quotes that will be helpful for kids, students and work motivation.
Inspirational Teamwork Quotes
1. “Little things make the big things happen.” ― John Wooden
2. “Few teams sometimes fail miserably because team members wish to work in the team but they want to be recognized individually.” ― Amit Kalantri
3. “You can make your marriage a little bit of heaven on earth by following God’s plan of teamwork.” ― Jim George
4. “Teamwork is so important that it is virtually impossible for you to reach the heights of your capabilities or make the money that you want without becoming very good at it.” ― Brian Tracy
5. “I invite everyone to choose forgiveness rather than division, teamwork over personal ambition.” ― Jean-Francois Cope
6. “On or off the field, practice, and teamwork are the keys to success.” ― Malcolm Jenkins
7. “With teamwork, any little contribution you make yields greater output when it meets the contribution of others, and guess who gets the plus? Everyone in the team!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
8. “Team spirit promotes greater accomplishment.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
9. “If you are working in a team, do not expect an outcome of your excellence. It will be an average of all of the team members.” ― Suman Pokhrel
10. “I’m a true believer in the strength of teamwork, the power of dreams, and the absolute necessity of a support structure.” ― Julie Payette
11. “One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bonafide stupidity, there ain’t nothin’ can beat teamwork.” ― Edward Abbey
Teamwork Quotes for employees
12. “When you’re problem-solving with a team and somebody has an idea separate the idea from the person talking because once in a while a jackass might come up with something useful.” ― Rachel Brady
13. “If you’re going to preach dedication, work ethic, teamwork, unselfishness, and being part of a team to accomplish a common goal, you have to live it — you can’t just talk about it.” ― Chris Mullin
14. “When you start out in a team, you have to get the teamwork going and then you get something back.” ― Michael Schumacher
15. “The work of the individual still remains the spark that moves mankind ahead even more than teamwork.” ― Igor Sikorsky
16. “If you are working in a team, do not expect an outcome of your excellence. It will be an average of all of the team members. Moreover, if you do not want to discuss with mediocre people, there is a greater possibility of the outcome to go further below average.” ― Suman Pokhrel
17. “Teamwork is not just working with each other, it is trusting each other.” ― Amit Kalantri
18. “If your team is committed towards one goal, even if you have differences, you know you can make it through.” ― Tim Burningham
We hope you liked the above Inspirational Teamwork Quotes.
Originally published at https://findmotivation.org on May 11, 2022.