22 Stepping Stone Quotes to Turn Your Failure into success
Stepping Stones are the ladder to success. Find here the list of some inspirational stepping stone quotes to turn your failure into success.
Stepping Stone is an action or event that helps one make progress toward a specified goal. You will have many obstacles in your life. If you face these obstacles and turn them into success, it is called known as stepping stones.
Don’t stop when you fail. You do not have to despair, do not be afraid of your difficulties. There will always be rocks on the road ahead of you. There will be stumbling blocks. But it is up to you how you use them. You have to use them as a ladder to success.
Here are some inspirational stepping stone quotes that will inspire you so that you can turn obstacles and your failures into your success without any fear. You can also read inspirational quotes about teamwork to know the importance of a team for doing the big tasks in an effective manner.
Stepping Stone Quotes for students
1. “Kids are meant to believe that their stepping stone to massive money is ‘The X Factor.’ Luck is great, but most of life is hard work. We do not celebrate people who have made a success out of serious hard work.” ― Iain Duncan Smith
2. “Never be afraid to fail. Failure is only a stepping stone to improvement. Never be overconfident because that will block your improvement.” ― Tony Jaa
3. “If you make an error, use it as a stepping stone to a new idea you might not have otherwise discovered.” ― Roger von Oech
4. “Get your education, and if you see small opportunities, take them. Each one could be a stepping stone to something bigger.” ― Trisha Yearwood
5. “Kids are meant to believe that their stepping stone to massive money is ‘The X Factor.’” ― Iain Duncan Smith
6. “Your previous accomplishments should be your stepping stones; you need them to jump up. They should not become beds that should keep you comfortable sleeping.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
7. “You have to use your failures as stepping stones to success. You have to maintain a fine balance between hope and despair. In the end, it’s all a question of balance.” ― Rohinton Mistry
8. “There will always be rocks in the road ahead of us. They will be stumbling blocks or stepping stones; it all depends on how you use them.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
9. “Do not be afraid of your difficulties. Do not wish you could be in other circumstances than you are. For when you have made the best of an adversity, it becomes the stepping stone to a splendid opportunity.” ― H.P. Blavatsky
10. “Constant effort and frequent mistakes are the stepping stones to genius.” ― Elbert Hubbard
11. “Failure leads to a decrease in motivation only when it is accepted as a failure. Failure leads students to improve when they see it is a stepping stone on the road to success.” ― Sang H. Kim
Life and Stepping Stone Quotes
12. “Your entire life only happens in this moment. The present moment is life itself. Yet, people live as if the opposite were true and treat the present moment as a stepping stone to the next moment — a means to an end.” ― Eckhart Tolle
13. “No individual is alone responsible for a single stepping stone along the path of progress, and where the path is smooth progress is most rapid.” ― Ernest Lawrence
14. “Your life is not a countdown to your death, but a stepping stone for the lives that will live after you. Squander today, and you will find yourself useless tomorrow.” ― A.J. Darkholme
15. “If you have the words, there’s always a chance that you’ll find the way.” ― Seamus Heaney
16. “Your humanity is a stepping stone to your divinity.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
17. “Don’t think you have no chance in life because you have no capital, to begin with. Most of the rich men of today began poorly. The chances are you would be ruined if you had the capital.” ― Orison Swett Marden
18. “Life is going to throw you some blocks. You will decide if they are going to be your stumbling blocks or your building blocks” ― Saji Ijiyemi
Stepping Stone Quotes About Success and Failure
19. “You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on them. You don’t let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.” ― Johnny Cash
20. “Your initial idea may or may not work, but you have to remember that a failed idea is nothing but a stepping stone to a bigger success.” ― Naveen Jain
21. “The best way to treat obstacles is to use them as stepping-stones. Laugh at them, tread on them, and let them lead you to something better.” ― Enid Blyton
22. “Failure is not the end of the road, it’s a stepping stone to do better!” ― Hopal Green
We hope you liked the above Inspirational Stepping Stone Quotes.
Originally published at https://findmotivation.org on May 11, 2022.