24 Best I Don’t Know Quotes to inspire you
Find here the list of the 24 best inspirational I Don’t Know Quotes to create a positive mindset for yourself.
If someone asks you about something and you do not have any information about it, then you will tell him “I do not know”. When you say “I don’t know”, it can sometimes create a bad impression of you in front of others.
Many people will criticize you and some may ask you to collect information about that topic. This can sometimes create negative feelings in your mind.
You may feel less confident about yourself. But if you take it in a positive way, it can motivate you to collect knowledge for yourself. If you think “I don’t know, how can I do this work” then you will not make progress in your life. If you think “I don’t know but I’ll do it”, it will make you passionate to gather more and more information.
Here is the collection of I Don’t Know Quotes that can motivate you, to take it in a positive way. This might make confident you to change your thinking from “How can I do it” to “I will do it”.
Inspiring Quotes About I Don’t Know
1. “Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering.” ― Paulo Coelho
2. “Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.” ― Warren Buffett
3. “I will not be concerned at other men’s not knowing me; I will be concerned at my own want of ability.” ― Confucius
4. “The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.” ― Eminem
5. “If you don’t know where you make your mistakes, that’s your worst mistake: not knowing where your mistakes are at.” ― Meek Mill
6. “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.” ― William Shakespeare
7. “The only thing that makes life possible is permanent, intolerable uncertainty; not knowing what comes next.” ― Ursula K. Le Guin
8. “Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next.” ― Gilda Radner
9. “If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there.” ― Lewis Carroll
10. “If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable.” ― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
11. “I think my whole identity is formed around not knowing where I’m from. It might even be that I find comfort in that confusion.” ― Mitski
12. “The challenge that so many people have is not knowing how to take that first step of reaching out to another person for help.” ― Kate Middleton
Best Not Knowing Quotes
13. “Not knowing anything is the sweetest life.” ― Sophocles
14. “Not knowing is better than pretending to know.” ― T.J. Klune
15. “You don’t know where you’re going unless you know where you’re going.” ― Emily St. John Mandel
16. “It was just one of those things,” I said, “You know, that just happens. You don’t think or plan. You just do it.” ― Sarah Dessen
17. “Do you know what it’s like to like someone so much you can’t stand it and know that they’ll never feel the same way?” ― Jenny Han
18. “I do know who you are. I just needed to be reminded.” ― Veronica Roth
19. “I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself, I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.” ― Isaac Newton
20. “I don’t know what the future may hold, but I know who holds the future.” ― Ralph Abernathy
21. “I do know one thing about me: I don’t measure myself by others’ expectations or let others define my worth.” ― Sonia Sotomayor
22. “I know where I’m going and I know the truth, and I don’t have to be what you want me to be. I’m free to be what I want.” ― Muhammad Ali
23. “I do not know myself, and God forbid that I should.” ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
24. “I don’t know why people are so keen to put the details of their private life in public; they forget that invisibility is a superpower.” ― Banksy
We hope you liked the I Don’t Know Quotes.
Originally published at https://findmotivation.org on May 8, 2022.