34 Great Collaboration Quotes to communicate with others
Find here the list of some inspirational collaboration and communication quotes to motivate you.
Every employee needs to cooperate with each other in order to grow the business. For a team to win the match, the right coordination and collaboration are needed within the team. The right communication and collaboration can bring progress in every field.
According to Tiger Connect, communication is the exchange of information to gain a better understanding. Collaboration is the exchange of information and things to advance the status of a collaborative product. And, collaboration is impossible without communication.
Here are some great collaboration quotes which will help you to know the importance of communicating with others. You can also read other motivational quotes i.e. business collaboration quotes, team collaboration quotes, educational collaboration quotes, and team spirit quotes.
Communication and Collaboration Quotes
1. “Art is a collaboration between God and the artist, and the less the artist does the better.” ― Andre Gide
2. “It takes collaboration across a community to develop better skills for better lives.” ― Jose Angel Gurria
3. “Life is not a solo act. It’s a huge collaboration, and we all need to assemble around us the people who care about us and support us in times of strife.” ― Tim Gunn
4. “A good collaboration pushes the boundaries of both partners.” ― Neil Blumenthal
5. “Collaboration is about listening to someone else and adding your own feelings about that thought.” ― Joel Grey
6. “I always find that the best collaborations are when you work with people that know what they’re doing, and you leave them alone to do it.” ― Twyla Tharp
7. “Art is the collaboration between God and the artist, and the less the artist does the better.” ― Andre Gide
8. “That’s a gift God’s given us: the ability to work together in collaborations.” ― Tracy Morgan
9. “The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.” ― George Bernard Shaw
10. “Communication — the human connection — is the key to personal and career success.” ― Paul J. Meyer
11. “If you can’t convince them, confuse them.” ― Harry S Truman
12. “Communication leads to community, that is, to understanding, intimacy, and mutual valuing.” ― Rollo May
13. “Communication is a skill that you can learn. It’s like riding a bicycle or typing. If you’re willing to work at it, you can rapidly improve the quality of every part of your life.” ― Brian Tracy
Creative Collaboration Quotes
14. “A clear purpose will unite you as you move forward, values will guide your behavior, and goals will focus your energy.” ― Kenneth H. Blanchard
15. “Collaborations work best this way; when there’s a mutual desire to see what the other side adds. You know that what you’re making on your own has value but the sum is more than the parts and every part knows it.” ― Questlove
16. “Collaboration is being open to each other’s ideas and benefiting from each other’s perspectives in an open way.” ― Alan Menken
17. “Creative collaboration is awesome.” ― Alicia Silverstone
18. “Every sin is the result of a collaboration.” ― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
19. “The key to this collaboration — which we undertook after much deliberation — was to stretch creatively. New characters, new locales, new form (the novella).” ― Jonathan Kellerman
20. “We’re all working together; that’s the secret.” ― Sam Walton
21. “Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it, they just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while. That’s because they were able to connect experiences they’ve had and synthesize new things.” ― Steve Jobs
22. “Creative thinking inspires ideas. Ideas inspire change.” ― Barbara Januszkiewicz
23. “The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves.” ― Carl Jung
24. “There is something special when creative people get together.” ― Joy Mangano
Great Quotes on Collaboration
25. “The beauty of collaboration between older and younger generations is that we combine strength with wisdom-a surefire way to accomplish more for the glory of God.” ― Brett Harris
26. “Collaboration has no hierarchy. The Sun collaborates with soil to bring flowers on the earth.” ― Amit Ray
27. “Art is a collaboration between God and the artist, and the less the artist does, the better.” ― André Gide
28. “An individual can make a change but a team can make a revolution.” ― Amit Kalantri
29. “A prosperous and sustainable future can only be secured through greater equality and collaboration.” ― Joseph Rain
30. “Collaborations are incredibly important in design.” ― Jonathan Anderson
31. “Collaboration is the way to go. It’s very timely and fun to do.” ― Estelle
32. “I think a good relationship is about collaboration.” ― Jennifer Aniston
33. “The power of one, if fearless and focused, is formidable, but the power of many working together is better.” ― Gloria Macapagal Arroyo
34. “Every successful individual knows that his or her achievement depends on a community of persons working together.” ― Paul Ryan
We hope you liked the above Great Collaboration Quotes.
Originally published at https://findmotivation.org on May 13, 2022.