The Findora Medium Content Guide
Documentation can be difficult to sort through, so we created a primer to help you quickly grasp the basics of Findora.
We categorize the articles into the following five topics:
- Technology Milestones
- Community & User Guides
- Staking and Validators
- Ecosystem Progress
- Thought leadership
This primer will be continually updated to reflect the most recent developments. We hope this makes it a little easier to navigate all the content about Findora!
Findora scales Ethereum privacy. But how does it do that?
Findora leverages revolutionary blockchain architecture with advanced cryptographic technology. Using both a UTXO ledger and an EVM ledger bridged through atomic transfer (Prism Transfer), Findora is a layer one blockchain optimized for zero-knowledge compatibility and programmability and is one of the most production-ready zk projects in web3. It acts as a privacy oracle for any EVM-compatible chain rather than just an L2 scaling solution — even though Findora can fill that need too in terms of scalability.
- Great places to start: wiki , linktree, developer portal, Media Factsheet & brand assets.
- Intro to Findora’s Multi-chain Structure; UTXO vs Account Model for Blockchains; Findora Smart Chain overview.
- Intro to Findora’s Prism Transfer; The Prism Transfer Workshop; A Deep-Dive into how Prism works and the token standards used.
- Intro to Rialto Bridge; Rialto Bridge Workshop; Bridge Architecture Deepdive; Bridge Tutorial.
- Technology milestones: adding Ethereum compatibility; Optimizing Findora’s TPS on Its EVM Layer;
- Triple Masking Launch: coming soon!
You can go in-depth on Findora’s technology by checking out the Findora Academy section of our publication or our workshops. Workshops are geared toward developers so they can get their bearings and figure out how to start building on Findora.
Learn some of the basics of how to use and contribute to Findora:
- 💟 Findora Ambassador Program is here!
- How to Get FRA from Kucoin
- How to use the Rialto Bridge
- How to use Ledger with Findora
- Using Metamask with Findora
- Downloading the Findora Wallet
- How to Transfer FRA from exchanges to your Findora wallet and earn staking rewards
Staking and Validators
- Findora Tokenomics
- How to run a validator node on Findora
- How to Stake FRA on Findora
- Staking FAQ
- How to set up a professional node
- Staking Live on Findora Mainnet Beta
- Staking is Live on Findora Anvil Testnet (validator campaign)
- Validator spotlight campaign: Tr4ck3r、Bitcat、InfStones、Wetez、Terminet、DELIGHT、RockX.
The Findora Foundation is issuing grants from its $100 Million Ecosystem Fund to sponsor privacy projects that build with Findora.
- Read about the $100M Findora Ecosystem Fund that is now accepting Grant Applications (Grants Process Details)
- Bridging to Findora: The Rialto Bridge
- How to use the Rialto Bridge
- Rialto Bridge architecture
- Findora is sponsoring ZPrize
- Findora partnering with OmniX to make private and interoperable NFT network
- Findora Gitcoin Hackathon (Hackathon Newsletter)
- ZK Circuit Findora Ethcc Hackathon
- Meet the team! Warren CEO, Weikeng Chief Scientist, Peter Abilla Chief Business Officer, Daniel Pagan Head of Community & Comms.
We expect several new projects to launch on and with Findora soon!
- Warren & Whit: Privacy Abstraction
- BSN Integration (BSN and Findora AMA — with Henry Ma and Paul Sherer)
- A look back at Consensus 2022
- Reflecting on NFTNYC
- Discreet Labs’ CEO Warren on Crypto Bahamas
- Reflections on EthAmsterdam 2022
- Hack Your Way Through Paris — Findora’s Unique Approach at EthCC
- Hackathon Twitter
- Findora’s Five Takeaways from EthCC5
Keep up with Findora’s progress by subscribing to our newsletters. This content guide is collectively contributed by the Findora community - to contribute to content generation please reach out to us on discord.
Scaling privacy for the future of Web3.
Findora builds privacy through advanced zero-knowledge proof cryptography. An innovative layer-1, it combines a native UTXO ledger optimized for privacy with an EVM extension for programmability and interoperability. Developers can leverage either model as they build dApps with auditable privacy.
We appreciate our developers and would love to onboard you to the Findora ecosystem. Reach out and join our social channels for more!
Twitter | Discord | Medium | Telegram | Validator Telegram | Github