Unlocking China — The Airwallex And Latipay Story
For this event we have the founders of Airwallex and Latipay along to talk about how they navigated the China market, through partnerships, to establish themselves as regional players in the payments sector.
China’s rapid economic expansion has created a range of opportunities for Australian fintech startups. However, unlocking the opportunity has historically been challenging.
On the night we’ll be discussing:
- why entering the China market is such a big opportunity for Aussie fintech startups;
- the challenges Aussie fintechs face when entering the Chinese market;
- the strategies Airwallex and Latipay used to build their presence in China;
- why Asia is still not considered the primary market for Aussiefintech companies; and how this will change; and
- how your startup can become ‘China ready’.
Agenda For The Night
6.30pm — 7.00pm: Doors open — networking and drinks
7.00pm — 7.15pm: Rapid fire intros by Latipay and Airwallex
7.15pm — 8.00pm: Panel discussion and audience Q&A
8.00pm — 9.00pm: Drinks and networking
About Airwallex and Latipay
Latipay is a first to market, fully compliant payments platform that provides its customers access to the five main Chinese e-wallets WeChat, Alipay, JDPay, BaiduPay, Tenpay and nineteen main Chinese Banks.
If you are a merchant, education provider or exporter, Latipay makes doing business with China seamless.
Airwallex has developed a platform combining low-cost foreign exchange and payments technologies.
It provides small businesses needing to make cross-border payments with a cheaper alternative to the banks, Western Union and Paypal.
Our Partners For The Night
Events like this can only happen with the support of our amazing partners. For this event they are:
RSVP for the event click the link below 👇