July in Review: Building Blocks
We had a great month of July with many new developments at FintruX Network! Operation Phoenix has reached its conclusion — triggering a new start to our token growth, and our Tuesday Team Talk series has continued to provide a weekly stream of informative content from the team. We’ve also announced new strategic partnerships alongside great exposure at RISE 2018.
Our team is very focused on building out our platform, crafting a 6-month marketing plan for the launch aligned with mass token adoption, and we’re excited to share more updates and results with our community soon.
But first, a review of what July brought us!
Operation Phoenix — Consensus
- Operation Phoenix concluded with an overwhelming majority voting for the option to “Distribute Sharing Tokens Immediately to Whitelisted Wallet Owners (Crowdsale Participants)”.
- The snapshot for the sharing was taken on July 13, 2018 at 17:00 UTC and claims began on July 16, 2018 at 17:00 UTC.
- With the conclusion of Operation Phoenix, look forward to brand new initiatives centered on token growth ramping up towards the release of our platform.
We are aiming to be an open ecosystem, with forward-thinking partners dedicated to nurturing SME growth and serve an underserved market. With that in mind:
- FintruX recently partnered with Hiway, a startup that takes advantage of blockchain technology to revolutionize the freelance marketplace industry. Hiway will accelerate our hiring process to find the right team members aligned with our vision. Additionally, they can provide access to a growing list of startups and SMEs to be potential borrowers on FintruX Network.
- We hosted a live AMA with our Co Founder, Conrad Lin together with the co-founder of Hiway, Simon Rikmenspoel on August 2nd from 12–1pm UTC on our Telegram Network Chat. We had a great discussion with the community about the partnership, and discussed our own platform growth and progress.
- FintruX also recently partnered with Blonde 2.0, an award-winning global PR agency with major clients from traditional sectors such as Spotify and Microsoft, and in the blockchain space such as IOTA and Status.
- Their role is to be a guiding arm in building up our outreach and branding efforts.
Powered By Blockchain
- In our most recent blog, Tuesday Team Talks №7, we discuss the thought process behind our tagline change “The Global P2P Lending Ecosystem Powered By Blockchain And No-Code Development”.
- This powerful sentence represents the strength in our underlying technology to be flexible and adaptable in our ability to generate and rejuvenate to the latest innovative advances in blockchain technology.
- We had a thrilling week at Asia’s largest tech conference — RISE 2018 hosted in Hong Kong in the second week of July where we were recognized as one of the top 3 startups out of the 10,000 present.
- We were invited to exhibit and had a great time engaging with a wonderful crowd.
- Over the week, our Co-Founder and CMO, Conrad Lin, met with several investment firms, global banks, and potential ecosystem partners interested in being a part of our global initiative.
- Conrad’s discussions centered around how our groundbreaking platform can make financing accessible and affordable to entrepreneurs across the globe.
- Follow Conrad and our Official FintruX Twitter for the latest updates on where we’re going next!
August: Looking Ahead!
The FintruX team has been invited to great exposure opportunities next month. Look forward to seeing us at:
- Traction Conf in Vancouver, Canada on August 8–9, where our CEO & Founder Nelson Lin will be attending to network and share his knowledge with other leading entrepreneurs in the fintech industry.
- Small Business Lending Conference in Denver, Colorado on August 12–13th, where our Co-Founder & CMO, Conrad Lin, will be sharing his expertise on a panel about the use of blockchain in small business lending.
The Team is always working hard to spread the word about the FintruX vision, and have additional exposure opportunities being finalized. Look forward to an updated list of conference appearances on our website soon!
We appreciate the opportunity to meet with our supporters and individuals interested in our cause. If you will be at any of these events and would like schedule a meeting with our team, please feel free to email us at email@example.com!
We had a great month of July. With additional brilliant talent joining our staff, and thoughtful advices from the crypto community, we’re determined to grow rapidly and strengthen our brand with a focused agenda to fulfill our mission. Stay tuned for continuous updates from the FintruX team.
The FintruX Team
About us: FintruX Network is the global P2P lending ecosystem powered by blockchain and no-code development. FintruX facilitates marketplace lending in a true peer-to-peer network to ease the cash-flow issues of SMEs that typically face challenges getting loan financing, such as startup companies.
Join our mailing list to stay up-to-date and get access to exclusive content.