It’s been a great month of March at FintruX! We had our official launch of the TruX Beta pilot in Singapore, exhibited at Money 20/20 Asia, released an explainer video on TruX and networked at multiple SME industry events across the city.
We are excited about the launch and are greatly encouraged by the interactions we have been having at ground level with every-day businesses. Every additional interaction and onboarding leads to more improvements to our platform — we know our solution will change the way SMEs grow their business and increase cash flows forever!
Here’s a brief round-up of our month of March 2019.
Singapore Beta Launch
- Our №25 Tuesday Team Talks shared details of the TruX Beta Phase launch in Singapore
- The team is currently onboarding SMEs based in Singapore as part of our beta pilot;
- Issued an official press release announcing the launch of the beta pilot and picked up by various media;
- By popular demand, we are extending the onboarding for the initial beta phase into April;
- Interested business owners can fill our onboarding questionnaire or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Money 20/20 Asia
- The №26 Tuesday Team Talks features a brief description of our exhibit at the Money 20/20 Asia event;
- The team had the opportunity to demo the TruX platform and acquired several interested businesses for beta participation and partnerships;
- The event was an excellent platform to network and gather insights on the industry;
- Additionally, exhibiting at Money 20/20 Asia helped in building brand presence and spreading the word on TruX.
- To explain the concept of TruX, our team has introduced a brand-new explainer video, that aims to enhance our efforts to communicate the value that we bring to businesses across the globe;
- Here’s a link to easily share the concept with all your friends.
- Our team has been busy networking and meeting with several businesses across the city, focusing on the F&B and retail sector;
- This has helped us better understand the challenges small businesses are facing today in terms of financing and everyday business needs.
Looking Ahead for April 2019
- Our team will be participating in the SME Day 2019 event planned in Singapore on April 4th and will have the opportunity to network with and gather insights directly from the SME sector.
- We will also be actively participating and networking at multiple industry events across the city this month.
- We will soon be sharing official statistics and highlights on our Singapore beta pilot, and the learning lessons that will shape our Q2 additional testing and go-to-market strategy.
- Stay tuned for our second live team AMA (Ask Us Anything!) around the end of April, hosted in our new offices. More updates on this will be shared closer to the date, and we look forward to your attendance!
- Look forward to an official launch of our Knowledge Base which will host a number of informative and instructional articles on business growth, financing and entrepreneurship.
We hope our review of the month was informative and insightful. To receive our updates in real-time, please, follow us on our social media handles and subscribe to our mailing list.
The FintruX Team
FintruX Network innovates smart solutions for underserved startups and SMEs. We aim to be the one-stop resource and solution provider for business growth and sustainability.
FintruX Network is comprised of a dynamic team of skilled professionals. Our technology is supported by Robocoder Corporation, which has over 20 years of enterprise software development experience.
TruX — the world’s first Smart Business Financing Platform, empowers businesses to establish global credit reputation, increase purchasing power, negotiate credit terms and transact via smart credits.
Join our mailing list to stay up-to-date and get access to exclusive content.