Another great month has come to an end and we are now one step closer to the official launch. In the month of May, we initiated the next phase of our beta pilot by onboarding businesses across the globe, conducted several focus group studies, attended business networking events and launched the knowledge base on our official blog.
Here is a quick snapshot of May 2019:
Knowledge Base Launch
- Our №29 Tuesday Team Talks announced the launch of Knowledge Base.
- The Knowledge Base is a repository of articles, templates, and general information that can help a business grow sustainably.
- Some of the articles posted this month include:
- What is a Trust Profile on TruX?
- What are smart credits (CR) on TruX?
- Factors affecting small business financing
- Watch out for several more informative articles in the coming weeks.
- Our page has been updated to reveal the overall benefits of FTX.
- More information to be released as we continue evaluating needs of SMEs at various growth stages.
- Our team has been busy networking and meeting with several businesses across the globe, focusing on industries such as software and technology, supply chain, and retail among others.
- Some events attended include the Echelon Asia Summit 2019, which was an interesting two days of establishing strategic partnerships, showcasing our beta application, onboarding new customers, and recruiting talents for global expansion.
- Our team will exhibit at RISE 2019 in Hong Kong which is scheduled from July 8–11. RISE is considered the largest tech conference in Asia and will be the perfect platform for us to launch TruX globally.
- We will also be actively participating and speaking at multiple industry events across the city in the month of June.
- Stay tuned for a live team AMA (Ask Us Anything!) soon. More updates on this will be shared closer to the date, and we look forward to your attendance!
To receive our updates in real-time, please follow us on our social media handles and subscribe to our mailing list.
The FintruX Team
FintruX Network innovates smart solutions for underserved startups and SMEs. We aim to be the one-stop resource and solution provider for business growth and sustainability.
Join our mailing list to stay up-to-date and get access to exclusive content.