The countdown to the launch of TruX begins! Over the past month, the FintruX team has been powering towards a successful start. Our development team is busy ensuring that the technology powering TruX is robust and scalable, while our strategy team continues to innovate new and improved features for TruX based on qualified business user feedback. Meanwhile, our marketing team has been invited to several industry events, hosting focus group studies and networking strategically for mass adoption of TruX.
Here is a quick snapshot of our month of June 2019:
Development and Launch Updates
- Our №31 Tuesday Team Talks shared key highlights on the TruX Platform.
- The beta test has been essential for our last stages of development and with insights from multiple focus groups made up of business owners, we have been able to engage with various supply chain networks and onboard businesses at scale.
- The global launch and showcase of the TruX app will happen at RISE in Hong Kong between July 8–11.
- We have in place a sustainable roadmap beyond our global launch detailing the short term and long term goals of FintruX Network. More details will be released in stages.
Knowledge Base Updates
- Our Knowledge Base is a repository of articles, templates, and general information that can help a business achieve growth and sustainability.
- Some of the articles posted in June include:
- Ensuring funding access for small business owners
- 8 steps to help small businesses organize their finances
- How is a line of credit different from a Business loan?
- How can you make the best use of a business line of credit?
- Watch out for several more informative articles in the coming weeks.
- The National University of Singapore graciously invited the FintruX team to be part of the delegates at Innovfest Unbound 2019 on 27–28th June.
- The National Blockchain Challenge invited our Co-Founder and COO, Conrad Lin to speak at the event on 15th June. Conrad shared detailed insights into the successful beta of TruX.
- We are delighted to announce that our official launch date at RISE is on 11th July (7.11), which also signifies the convenience of the technology behind TruX for all businesses worldwide.
- Based on the results of the community poll, we have scheduled a special live AMA (Ask Us Anything) on 11th July. More details will be shared in our upcoming social media announcements.
- The FintruX team will be actively attending and speaking at multiple industry events in both Hong Kong and Singapore.
- FintruX Network will play host to 2 events at WeWork Tower 535 and WeWork LKF Tower on 9th July and 11th July respectively. More details can be found in the event GIF below.
To receive our updates in real-time, please follow us on our social media handles and subscribe to our mailing list.
The FintruX Team
FintruX Network innovates smart solutions for underserved startups and SMEs. We aim to be the one-stop resource and solution provider for business growth and sustainability.
Join our mailing list to stay up-to-date and get access to exclusive content.