October in Review
We have had a busy start to the last quarter of this year- October has been a month brimming with discussions, presentations, brainstorming sessions and more. We have recently started to focus on a series of educational content articles that aim to benefit small business owners, aspiring entrepreneurs and budding investors. Our motivation for this effort is continued knowledge sharing in our endeavor to be the power-hub of information for our audience.
Here’s a quick glance of our October updates:
- Our №16 Tuesday Team Talks focused on blockchain as an alternative payment method in online transactions and provided an example of how the FRX ledger will be utilized to process loan payments.
- The blog explains how FRX can bridge the gap between fiat money and digital cryptocurrencies, to tackle the challenges involved with fees, delays and central points of failure.
- In our №17 Tuesday Team Talks, we outlined the various signs entrepreneurs should look out for when their growing business requires additional financing.
- The factors that signal the need for business financing include increasing demand over supply, decreasing cash flow, business infrastructure expansion, hiring, marketing & research and refinancing business debt.
- The FintruX Network Team has been invited to participate at the reputable, annual Singapore Fintech Festival 2018 hosted by the MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore) from 12–16th November.
- FintruX Network will be at Kiosk ZH02 in the ASEAN zone at the event and will be available for interactions through the three days.
- FintruX Network is proud to announce that we are the prestigious Silver Partner for the VanFunding event that is taking place in Vancouver on 29–30 November at the Parq Vancouver Hotel, Vancouver.
- VanFunding is an event organized by the National Crowdfunding & Fintech Association (NCFA Canada) and will be attended by investors and executive decision makers from coast-to-coast and around the globe in Canada’s fast growing and lucrative Fintech industry.
- With continued focus on generating educational content, as part of our roadmap — we will be soon be introducing training videos which will focus on topics that are relevant and useful to our customer base. The first video series will be on credit adjudication and will train lenders on how to appropriately evaluate creditworthiness.
- We are excited to announce that we have decided to take our blog delivery in-house and added a blog section to our website. All future blog content will be first published on the FintruX Network Blog, and then on medium 1 week later. This will make it easier for our customers to access our knowledge hub from within our website.
- We believe information is key to success and in our endeavor to make information more accessible for our traditional users and to assist with initial onboarding and waitlisting, we have decided to engage the implementation of an AI-based chatbot on our website. The chatbot will make it convenient for users to gather information and reach out to the appropriate support team with relevant questions. The application is currently being tested and will be made available soon.
We hope this brief review of the month was helpful and insightful. To continue receiving updates, follow us on our social media handles and subscribe to our mailing list.
The FintruX Team
About us: FintruX Network is the true P2P lending ecosystem built on the blockchain, powered by credit enhancements and no-code generation. The platform makes it easy for borrowers to connect with reputable lenders and servicing agencies, save money with competitive interest rates, and get an affordable loan within minutes in a fair and transparent process without collateral.
Join our mailing list to stay up-to-date and get access to exclusive content.