Quarterly Update #2
We’re happy to announce that the launch of TruX in Hong Kong has been a successful first step as part of our continuous global efforts, and in this special update, we will set the expectations for the quarter ahead.
TruX is now available to all businesses across the globe, supporting over 130 currencies worldwide. This would not have been possible without our amazing supporters, community advisors and early users at various stages. Our journey has only just begun and we look forward to introduce new features as part of our roadmap heading into 2020.
- TruX was formally launched on July 11th, 11:11 AM (HKT) at RISE, Asia’s largest tech conference.
- The FintruX team showcased TruX to more than 16,000 visitors and 750 startups during the four days of exhibition from July 8–11th.
- FintruX Network was invited to be a part of the exclusive GROWTH track, which represents the top startups at RISE and provided a premier stage for global exposure that led to strategic meetings with business owners, accelerators, financial institutions, and venture capitalists.
- A YouTube AMA Live Stream was held at the RISE grand entrance where the FintruX team shared about the success leading up to the launch of TruX and a crucial overview of our roadmap heading into 2020.
- Timestamps of the live stream can be found below:
2:13 — Launch Announcement
2:40 — Growing with TRUST
4:00 — What we aim to do: Problem, Challenge, and Solution
6:56 — Analogy: FB for consumers, LinkedIn for professionals and TruX for businesses
8:12 — Trust Profile
9:54 — Smart Credits
13:15 — Regional Business Development
15:33 — Why we are here at RISE 2019?
16:33 — Tokenomics
17:22 — Q. FintruX 5% FTX Token reserve
19:08 — Expansion Plans
20:40 — Q. Dashboard for transactions
21:45 — Roadmap
25:20 — Q. Plans around 3rd party liquidity providers
26:50 — Q. BD in North America & Europe
29:39 — Q. Singapore proposes to end GST
30:52 — Conclusion
- In conjunction with the RISE event, the FintruX team hosted several events in Hong Kong to bring together focus groups and strategic business partners in view of further expansion into the Greater China Region, where we have established a clear growth potential.
- As an early indication of further regional business development to come, we are pleased to share with our business community, especially in the Greater China Region, that FTX can be conveniently traded alongside other cryptocurrencies via Taiwan-based app Dapp Pocket. Business owners can also access TruX directly through the app interface as well.
- The launch of TruX has been reported by South-east Asia’s leading financial daily, The Business Times.
- Our official announcement has also been reported on various popular fintech outlets, such as the Singapore Fintech Association and Fintech News.
We are pleased to announce that TruX has successfully integrated the following core features: Smart Network, Smart Marketplace, and Smart Credits.
Once registered on TruX, business owners can create a Trust Profile for their business and share it with all their business stakeholders and connect with businesses globally.
After businesses are connected, they can view each other’s global credit reputation, request payments from each other, track payables and receivables, and negotiate mutually beneficial credit terms. Late or defaulted payments can be registered into the Global Payment Transparency Register where the credit reputation of all businesses around the world are upheld.
- We have developed a clear roadmap with new features according to identified market needs.
- Our roadmap will expand to deliver numerous smart solutions, all of which are powered by FTX and adopted at the appropriate stages. Please see roadmap highlights below:
With our successful global launch, our Tuesday Team Talk segment over the last one year will now transit to a quarterly business update complimented by our social media announcements. Our team will continue to answer all queries through our social media handles, website or in-app chatbot, and timely scheduled AMAs.
We encourage our community to share the news of our launch with relevant strategic networks that will help boost our global presence. Please stay tuned for all our updates by following us on social media and joining our mailing list. Otherwise, please feel free to share our collaterals presented on this update to a business near you, today.
The FintruX Team
FintruX Network innovates smart solutions for underserved startups and SMEs. We aim to be the one-stop resource and solution provider for business growth and sustainability.