TestPilot Notes v1.9.0
We never stop experimenting at TestPilot, this is why we decided to upgrade our editor in Notes. This new version of Notes uses the brand new CKEditor 5. This upgrade speeds up Notes, helps us keep the code modular and allows us to collaborate with the CKEditor team to build the best notes editor for the Web and Firefox. This version of CKEditor is very new, but we are very excited to where the development is going!
If you used Notes already then your existing note content should migrate to the new editor with a few minor adjustments.
Many users requested Markdown support and we are enabling the first iteration of this feature with this release. Once you get the update you will get access to the following Markdown formatting options:
- Heading (## Title)
- Bold (__bold__ or **bold**)
- Italic (_italic_ or *italic*)
- Unordered Lists (* item or -item), Ordered Lists ( 1. or 1) )
We are planning to expand the list of these formatting in the future!
We would like to extend a huge thank you to:
- all the development contributors for bug fixes and features
- CKEditor developers for helping us out with the new editor
- Localization contributors for translating Notes
- the QA team for being very detailed and super fast with testing this project