Vielen dank Onkle…dieses ist ein faszinierendes Konzept !
Verbindung zu sauberem Wasser
Glass programmed using the TPS procedure restructures the water in the bottle.* :
On its way from the spring to the tap, water travels through long straight pipes made from different materials — lead, asbestos, plastic, etc. This is not water’s natural environment, as water normally flows across different types of rock and through different layers of soil. Substances with which water comes into contact have a vibrational effect on the water, and this vibrational effect can be imprinted onto it for a certain period of time — coherent domains of water molecules resonate with this vibration for a longer period of time. The same thing happens in bottles or water dispensers in which water is stationary for a longer period of time.
With the Flaska bottle, we bring the vibrational structure of water closer to the structure of spring water, i.e. water in its natural environment. Using TPS (technology of programming silicon), a vibrational programme consisting of various kinds of information from nature, is imprinted into the glass:
- First, three symbols are engraved into the glass: the first one is the batch designation (e.g. ACK1), which allows for quality management and monitoring. The second one is a (circular) cosmogram or a mandala, which provides protection of the vibration programme in the glass. The third symbol, ORO, in a rectangular frame ensures a more efficient water structuring.
- The “old” vibrations are then removed from the glass in order to increase the efficiency of the programme written into the glass.
- In the third phase, the bottles are programmed with orgone cannons manufactured by the German manufacturer Bioaktiv. The vibration programme contains various information from nature that are in harmony with the water structure and thus influence it. This phase of the process is the longest and takes 90 minutes. The vibration programme is then stored into the silicon dioxide (SiO2) in the glass — the glass contains approximately 71% of SiO2.
The idea of TPS resulted from our practical experience in the cultivation of strawberries, as there proved to be a significant difference between strawberries watered with “regular water” and strawberries watered with vibrationally structured water. While seeking an answer to the question of how these changes occurred in water, we first came across Viktor Schauberger, who had discovered in a completely unscientific way that water hides some unusual characteristics. Of course, continuing our research, we could not help but come across modern pioneers such as Preparata, Szent-Gyorgyi, Del Giudice, Pollack, Chaplin and others who have provided theoretical explanations of phenomena observable in practice.
Flaška d.d. guarantees, that every Flaska’s water restructuring program will be fully effective for a minimum of 4 years from the date of purchase.
Recommendations and tips:
- Do not wash your Flaska bottle in a dishwasher or leave it in the direct vicinity of devices which emit strong electromagnetic radiation (e.g. a working microwave oven).
- The vibrational structuring of water begins immediately after water is poured into the Flaska bottle — wait at least five minutes to ensure full effect.
- Before drinking, shake the Flaska bottle a couple of times. Water “loves” motion, and the effect of vibrational structuring will increase, as the coherent domains will expand and strengthen.
Various measurements were carried out using alternative research methods as part of the analysis of the effects of the Flaska bottle.
Masaru Emoto water crstals photographs of water from Flaska: