To use Bitcoin on the Lightning Network, you need to create a payment channel with the Lightning Network node.
The fastest and most convenient method to do this is to use a Lightning Network-enabled wallet and FixedFloat to replenish it. We recommend using Bluewallet, a clear interface, instant configuration and convenient operation; applications are available for both iOS and Android (we will use this app for our example).
- After registering, create a Lightning wallet, to do this, click on the “+” next to the wallets sign, then select Lightning.
2. After creating the Lightning wallet, you need to generate an invoice to receive funds for it:
- Tap on your newly created Lightning wallet and select receive;
3. After that, go to FixedFloat.com and enter the amount in Satoshi you want to receive (you can copy the amount in Satoshi from our site, marked by a pointer on the screen) and create a Lightning invoice;
4. Copy the number of the Lightning-invoice and paste it into the field “Your Bitcoin (Lightning) invoice” and press EXCHANGE NOW button.
5. Next, you get to the order page. In our example, we will exchange Ethereum (ETH) for Bitcoin (Lightning) BTCLN.
6. After creating the order, send 0.050041 ETH to the address from your order page (you can scan the QR code using your blockchain wallet).
7. After receiving 4 Ethereum confirmations, Bitcoin (Lightning) is instantly transferred to your Lightning wallet.
Thus, you can easily top up the balance of your Lightning wallet with the help of 20 cryptocurrencies available on FixedFloat.com:
7. Basic Attention
8. Binance Coin
9. Bitcoin Cash
10. Bitcoin Gold
13. Ethereum Classic
18. Paxos Standart
19. Stasis Eurs (Stable coin)
20. True USD
Think big. Exchange wisely.