Flex Ed is a new platform devoted to sharing information and resources about mental health, disability, and current social issues.
Submissions are currently open for the following areas:
- Articles about mental health, self care, and disability management from people with lived experience.
- Articles about recent developments in Australian government policy
- Articles about existing services and service strategies
- Articles about navigating government services, non-government services and life with a mental health issue, social issue, or disability.
If you have an article you would like us to consider, please feel free to get in contact with us at reflex.org.au, or email email@example.com with the subject line “Flex Ed Submission”
Before you submit, please consider the following
- We reserve the right to edit, correct, add images and bylines to your article.
- Please only submit content that has not been previously published on Medium.
- We do not publish material that vilifies others based on their race, sex, gender, disability, or sexuality. Our goal is to build others up, without tearing other people down.
Reflex Social Services is an Australian nonprofit charity that delivers mental and social health services to people in need throughout Newcastle, the Central Coast and the Hunter Valley.
This publication, Flex-Ed, is a resource for the latest in mental and social health research and development.