What Impact Does a Commercial Address Make on Your Business?
If you’re running a business, it doesn’t matter if it’s a startup business or a big enterprise. You must know how important it is to build the reputation and credibility of the business.
Every business owner works harder and harder each day to make sure that his business earns the name in the industry. But it is not easy and it depends on various factors. It is very important to make your business authentic in the eyes of your customers and builds credibility for it. Because if your customers and business partners don’t find your business credible enough, they wouldn’t want to work with you.
One of the other factors that help businesses grow is business credit. At many stages, you will be in need of a strong financial backup and if you have that, it becomes quite easy for you. But if you don’t have any strong financial backup, you’ll have to look for some investments or maybe loans. And again, for that, your business must be credible and authentic.
Role of Commercial Address
Having a commercial address can boost your business in several ways. It builds your business credibility and makes your business looks more authentic. It will also help you build a good reputation for your business.
Many people who work remotely and use their residential address as their official address always miss out so much. You can use your residential address at the earlier stages to avoid high costs but it has its limitations. No one wants to use their residential address for their registrations and put it on several online platforms. Also, you cannot keep using your home address as your official address when your business starts to grow.
Other benefits of a Commercial Address
List on Google My Business
You can not show your address on Google My Business if it is your home address, even if you meet your customers there occasionally. Residential addresses will get suspended and removed by Google. Listing your business on Google has several benefits:
- It helps people find your business.
- It helps boost your online presence.
- It allows people to quickly contact your business.
- It encourages people to visit your website.
- It builds your business credibility and authenticity.
You can imagine what magic it can create to list your business for free on the biggest search engine.
For Registrations and Bank Account
A commercial address is highly recommended for getting registrations required for your business. You can also use your residential address for this but sometimes it creates some security issues. At the time of any verification from any department, your residential address can create trouble in getting your registrations.
In some regions, it is mandatory to have a commercial address for getting some registrations or open a current account.
But we are well aware of the fact that having a commercial address at any good location is no piece of cake. It comes with its own difficulties.
- You have to spend huge monthly rents and other office expenses which include maintenance expenses, electricity expenses, other overhead expenses.
- You have to commit to long leases.
- You cannot work alone from an office. You will have to hire a receptionist, an office boy, other administrative staff, etc. which also includes a cost. And this list goes on.
- Even if your work can be done remotely, you will have to come to your office daily which consumes more energy and time and ultimately decreases your productivity.
Use Virtual Office Address as your Office Address
A Virtual Office can be proved as a boon especially for startups and small businesses. A virtual office is an office address that you can use as your official address. As the name suggests, it is a virtual address which means it is not your physical address but gives you all the benefits of a physical address.
You can choose a commercial address on any prime location. It is very flexible and you don’t have to commit to any long-term leases also. It involves just a fraction of the cost. Many startups and small businesses are opting for virtual offices nowadays and getting maximum benefits out of it. Let’s look into some benefits of virtual offices: —
- Prime Location. You can choose a commercial address on any prime location. Having your office address at a prime location will give your business exposure and helps you in building a great network.
- Registrations. You can use your virtual office address for all kinds of registrations. Your vendor will provide you a complete set of documents with the help of which you can apply for ROC Registration, GST Registration, Import Export Registration, Shop Establishment Registration, etc.
- Open Current Account. You can also use this address for opening a current account for your business.
- Cost-Effective. Virtual offices are very cost-effective. You don’t need to pay huge monthly expenses. It is just a fraction of the cost and anyone can easily afford it. You can choose any prestigious location without thinking about huge costs which you couldn’t have afforded otherwise.
- Mail & Courier Services. You can use your virtual office address as your mailing address/communication address. Your provider will receive your mails, couriers, parcels, etc., and inform you in real-time so that you don’t miss any important information or documents. You can also ask your vendor to forward those couriers to you.
- Meeting Room & Office Access. Even if your work can be done remotely, you need some good place to meet your clients, business partners, suppliers, etc. You cannot ask them to come to your home address to meet you and also you cannot meet them in some coffee shop all the time. You can use meeting rooms at your virtual office whenever you need them.
- Flexibility. Virtual offices are very flexible. You don’t have to commit to long leases. You can simply signup for 6 months or an annual plan. It totally depends on you and the nature of your business.
- Helps in Expansion. It is so easy to opt for a virtual office that you can take virtual offices in multiple cities and make your presence in several places and expand your business.
As we have seen, a virtual office is not just a commercial address that you can use as your office address but it has so many other benefits which can help your business in growth and expansion.
At FlexiSpaces, we have a team of professionals who are dedicated to helping you choose the right virtual office address for your business and make the entire process easy and smooth. We would love to assist you. Feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +917428669889.