Yet Another Blog
In what seems like my never-ending search for the perfect blogging platform, I’ve decided to try out medium for my personal musings. It’s been some time since I actually wrote anything substantial (for now you can find my blog over at felixlung.com which is powered by wordpress but I hope to move that domain over to medium shortly.)
There are a couple of reasons why I’m moving to medium…
- I’ve been very impressed with the quality of the content published on the medium platform thus far.
- The publication tools. They’re suburb yet very easy to use
- The GUI — there’s something nice about a clean and simple UI for jotting down one’s notes and thoughts. I love the fact that everything reads like a page out of a book. Clean text on a clean white background. That’s how reading should be.
- Also — I’m one of the authors of the upcoming ZOLA Tech medium publication (which you can find here — https://medium.com/zola-tech/) Stay tuned for awesome publications from the ZOLA Tech Team. Maybe you’ll learn a thing or two also? (probably not)
And what about this publication here? What can you expect from me? Beats me.
Actually there will be a couple of topics I will probably frequent over time.
- Running. If you’re an avid fan of running then AWESOME! So am I! I’ve been running consistently for approximately 3–4 years and I’m absolutely in love with it (OK so sometimes I hate it but that’s becoming much more rare these days)
- Startups. If you haven’t guessed it by now, I’m a part of ZOLA. We’re a wedding registry startup based here in NYC. Startup is in my blood. I love the idea of creating something from scratch and seeing if someone (hopefully) will find it useful. I am incredibly fortunate to be a part of the ZOLA team and I could not have asked for a more amazing team all over. SO — I’ll probably be sharing some thoughts and notes about startup life here — hopefully some of it will be coherent.
- Software Development/Programming/Hacking — I’ve been writing code for what seems like forever now. If I come across some cool things you can be sure I’ll be sharing them here. Again — hopefully someone will find them useful
That’s it for now! Let’s see what this publication brings us.