Google I/O 2018 is just a week away, and Flutter will be showing up in style at the event, with sessions, codelabs, office hours, an interactive sandbox space, and more. This is how to stay up to date with all-things Flutter from May 8–10th regardless of where you’ll be.
To see the various Flutter-related sessions, visit https://google.com/io/ where you will be able to view each of the following talks online, both live and on-demand:
- Tuesday, May 8 at 2:00 PM PDT — Customize Material Components for your product
- Tuesday, May 8 at 5:00 PM PDT — Build great Material Design products across platforms
- Wednesday, May 9 at 8:30 AM PDT — Code beautiful UI with Flutter and Material Design.
- Wednesday, May 9 at 2:30 PM PDT — Total mobile development made fun with Flutter and Firebase
- Thursday, May 10 at 10:30 AM PDT — Build reactive mobile apps with Flutter
- Thursday, May 10 at 3:30 PM PDT — Add Firebase to your cross-platform React Native or Flutter app
The full Flutter livestream schedule can be found here. Favorite these sessions on the website to find them easily later on.
Also, be sure to check out a virtual tour of the Flutter Sandbox, which will be available on g.co/io/guides by May 9. You will get to see what 2Dimensions has built for this!
To get involved in discussions with other developers about Flutter and I/O, be sure to participate in one of the various global I/O Extended events near you. If you’re interested in hosting your own viewing party, we’d love to promote it.
Anyone can get involved this year: at home, at the event, or at an I/O Extended gathering. Be sure to share your Flutter experiences with #Flutter on Twitter.
See you next week!