FlutterForce — #Week 17
- Flutter UI/UX: Curved Navigation Bar
A Flutter package for easy implementation of curved navigation bar.
Paths in Flutter: A Visual Guide
- Flutter for Design (Mobile World Congress ‘19)
The Designer + Developer relationship is constantly evolving and critical for app experience success. Watch this session to learn more about Flutter’s expressive and flexible widgets as well as the evolution of design engineering in Flutter.
- Flutter & Firebase authentication with streams and StreamBuilder
This video is a continuation on my small series on how to build a login flow with Firebase. In this video I show how to use a special stream called onAuthStateChanged, and use it to simplify our widgets logic. This leads to a very elegant solution using StreamBuilder, which I highly recommend when using Firebase authentication. from Andrea Bizzotto
- Flutter development on the Pixelbook
Despite running Chrome OS, it is actually a fantastic laptop for Flutter development. Here I describe how I set-up my Pixelbook to be my Flutter development environment. from Jasper Morgan
- Push notifications with Firebase messaging (Tutorial)
Receive push notifications on Android & iOS with Flutter.
- Flutter Dribbble Challenge
A Flutter ui kit made with designs from dribbble.
- Flutter — Firebase ML kit — Text recognition
- A Flutter package that allows you to style your text using inline CSS
This library makes it easy for you to convert HTML and CSS content into
RichText widgets. It supports most CSS properties that are relevant to text content, except those related to text alignment.
- Another BloC example (starter template)
- Flutter panel with partners at Mobile World Congress 2019: What happened?
The Flutter team attended Mobile World Congress 2019 to present its portable UI toolkit that allows developers and designers to build beautiful native apps on iOS and Android from a single code base.
- Refactoring! Also, advanced Dart language features (The Boring Flutter Development Show, Ep. 17)
In this episode of The Boring Flutter Development Show, Filip and Emily focus on advanced Dart language features. Together they refactor the Hacker News app while pointing out Dart concepts and best practices
- Asymmetric Key Generation in Flutter
When developing applications focused on security and encryption, we may need to use Asymmetric Keys in order to sign and verify data before sending it to our servers. Though the encryption algorithms may be complex, we can use the help of libraries such as Pointy Castle to integrate it in our Flutter applications.
A flutter plugin to get folders name with files path.
- How to implement gestures across several widgets in Flutter
- Drawing Custom Shapes and Lines Using Canvas and Path in Flutter
Thanks for reading!
Leave a comment below or tweet me if with any questions/suggestions, or adding resources.