It’s been an awesome month of excitement and full of learning experience after the International Flutter Day held last June 25, 2020. I hope you had a blast celebrating it! 🎉
If you missed it, please do watch it on Youtube.
We are excited to announce that we will be hosting yet another exciting event — Flutter #UIChallenge!
Inspired by Flutter’s Codepen Challenges, participants are expected to create at least one (1) Flutter app that showcases the current challenge’s theme.
Theme: Food Delivery UI
Yes, you heard it right. A lot of individuals and small businesses are moving towards selling goods online. It’s best if we could use Flutter to skill up, at the same time help others to compose meaningful designs and experiences for their businesses.
- Create your UI design or pick from a handful of awesome designs available on dribbble
- You can use your favorite code editor or you can use Codepen and dartpad.dev to write your Flutter apps
- Create at least one (1) UI screen — adding animations is optional, functionalities such as API calls, authentication are not required
- The challenge period runs from August 1 to 15, 2020
- Send your projects to email@example.com with the subject #UIChallenge August 2020: <Project Name>
- You agree that we may be showcasing your projects on our website and other social media channels
- When sending the email, please ensure that you have attached a link where we can download and run your projects
- We highly encourage open-sourcing your projects on Github 💙 — but it’s not required
- No cheating!
Eligibility and Prizes
- Open to all
- Individual challenge
- 1 Design 💙 = 1 Flutter Cup + Stickers + *special prizes*
- Free shipping within the Philippines ONLY
What are you waiting for? Join us to create UIs using Flutter and Dart.
Don’t forget to join our Slack workspace as well to get the help that you need.
Please share this event with your friends or families who are interested in creating beautiful apps using Flutter.
Support our hashtags #flutter #flutterdev #flutterdotph #flutteruichallenge to share the 💙.