One of the biggest challenges for newcomers in the cryptocurrency space is to get started. Finding the right wallet, installing it and backing it up can already seem tedious. And once you’re set up with a wallet, you will want to buy crypto. Ideally in a convenient way, just like online shopping.
As an exchange dedicated to introducing newbies to the crypto-space, we have partnered with MoonPay to offer a seamless onboarding experience for anyone who wants to buy crypto with traditional money (known as “Fiat” in crypto-circles)
Here is a quick run-through of how to buy your first (second or 100.) currency with a card via our integration.
- Sign in to your FMFW.io Exchange account with your mail and password
- Click on the button above the deposits: Buy Cryptocurrency with Credit Card or Bank Transfer
3. You’ll be forwarded to the buy page. Choose the currency you want to buy as well as the amount.
4. You might have to go through a quick e-mail verification, where a 4-letter code will be sent to your e-mail address.
5. Your wallet address will automatically be pulled from your Exchange account.
6. You can now choose between Credit Card or Bank Transfer. Please note, if you want to pay via SEPA bank account, you’ll have to choose Euro as your default currency first (from the menu in the top right corner). The same applies to GBP payments (choose GBP as default currency)
7. Enter your Credit Card or Bank details to finish the transaction and confirm.
8. All done! You will see your crypto within less than 10 min in your wallet when paying with credit cards. For bank transfers, it can take up to 1 business day.
Who can use the service?
Anyone older than 18 and a citizen of the following countries can use the service:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
Which cards can be used?
Currently, MoonPay supports all major credit cards like visa and mastercard as well as some prepaid, virtual and debit cards. The MoonPay team is working hard to increase further payment methods and is planning to add Bank transfer in the near future.
Which cryptocurrencies are supported?
The following currencies can be bought with moonpay via a Bitcoin.com Exchange account: ADA, ATOM, BCH, BTC, EOS, ETC, ETH, LTC,ONT, TRX, USDT, WAVES, XLM and XRP