It’s official: FNDZ is now listed on Blockfolio (now FTX)
We are thrilled to announce that FNDZ has been listed on FTX (previously Blockfolio), the cryptocurrency tracking application.
Holders of FNDZ tokens will be able to conveniently track and monitor their tokens, as well as their other assets. We’ve gained traction with our project as a result of our MEXC listing and the product developments we’ve made.
With over five million users, FTX (Blockfolio) is the world’s most popular bitcoin and cryptocurrency tracker. If you are already an FTX app user, make sure to create a portfolio for your $FNDZ holdings and begin tracking. The app is completely free!
Follow these simple steps to begin:
- Download and install the FTX (formerly Blockfolio) app on your iOS/Android device.
- When the app is launched, navigate to the ‘Track’ area and hit the + button at the bottom of the page.
- In the search field, type ‘FNDZ’ and then press on $FNDZ.
- Awesome! Your portfolio is now tracking $FNDZ!
- By tapping the ADD button, you can now further personalise your holdings.
- You can also use the Bell button to receive notifications about price changes.
The FNDZ’s motto is “DeFi copy trading made simple.” FNDZ has developed a DeFi copy trading platform that enables copy/social trading from a truly decentralized perspective. DeFi, or decentralized finance, is a financial infrastructure made up of blockchain-powered smart contracts and protocols which collectively carry out the same functions traditionally handled by brokers, bankers, and financiers. FNDZ uses these tools to provide a fully transparent, low-cost, highly efficient, and user-friendly copy trading experience.