6 Phases of a Meeting With Too Many People
1. All is well while waiting for attendees to start arriving
2. Somebody’s email will crash, their laptop reboots and the presentation will have to start from the beginning
3. Online attendees still haven’t seen the slides presented because the presenter hasn’t shared
4. Key stakeholders start checking their phone or responding to emails but keep nodding occasionally to show a sign of life
5. Non-key stakeholders bring up points that drift further and further away from the original agenda
6. People start taking off for their next meeting, with the action item for another meeting
Thanks for reading! Feel free to check out my design work here.