Louisiana Crawfish Etouffee
Holly Clegg shares her recipe for Crawfish Etouffee that is packed full of flavor but it is still cautious of your waistline. Make this recipe at home today to be part of her trim & terrific lifestyle!
Want to see how it’s done? Check out the video for Crawfish Etouffee!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 pound Louisiana crawfish tails, rinsed and drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bunch green onion stems, finely chopped