Orange Balsamic Roasted Carrots
Orange Balsamic Roasted Carrots are a great side dish that plays up our interest in fresh vegetables — and we’re talking full length carrots here!
- 20 organic whole carrots with greens, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon thyme, fresh, chopped
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- Italian parsley, chopped, optional, garnish
Foodie Byte: You can use pre-cut or baby carrots, but for ultimate flavor we recommend whole carrots.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Clean and trim carrots and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, orange juice, garlic and thyme.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the mixture over the carrots and gently toss to coat.
- Roast 40–45 minutes or until tender, if desired, garnish with parsley.
Originally published at www.foodchannel.com.