My Race History
Here’s some of the events I’ve ran in my (relatively) short running career
I’ve run a lot of events but not all marathons. I might decide to just take it easy and take in the views or experience in one event. Other times I might push myself and maybe even get a PB. Sometimes I even use them as training for bigger runs. I’ve ran events with mates and I’ve ran events alone. I’ve ran events when I shouldn’t have due to injury but I’ve also skipped out on events telling people I was injured when I wasn’t. One time I even remember driving across the width of the country to take part in a coastal half marathon after a stag do and about 2-3 hours sleep…god I felt awful after that one.
Whatever the event, I always try to have a good time on it and never take any race too seriously.
- Run Durham Hamsterley Forest 10k
- Lakeland Trails Helvellyn 10k
- World Corporate Games Liverpool 10k
- Cumbria Total Warrior
- Stockton River Rat Race
- National Trust Durham Heritage Coast Trail Half Marathon
- Lakeland Trails Coniston Half Marathon
- The Great North Run
- Hardmoors 26.2 Series: Roseberry Marathon
I’ll add more as I complete them.