FortKnoxster is happy to announce that the new and improved FortKnoxster Web and FortKnoxster Android & iOS apps are now live. This release brings several important updates such as Fiat payment support (USD and EUR), improved user experience and connectivity in the Web App, Android App & iOS App.
All our users can now upgrade to FortKnoxster PRO paying in FKX, EUR & USD. To pay with EUR or USD simply press the Go PRO button and press Upgrade Now. We encourage our users to upgrade using FKX, but you can just switch your preferred currency to EUR or USD. We currently support Visa, Visa Electron and MasterCard.
Key release notes for FortKnoxster Web 2.0:
- FortKnoxster PRO payment support in USD & EUR with Visa and MasterCard.
- Incoming call dialog improved user experience.
- New landing page in Chat & Contacts sections explaining how to connect and invite.
- Main menu improved user experience.
- New Group button added to Chat & Contacts sections.
- General connectivity enhancements.
- General improvements.
Key release notes for FortKnoxster iOS V1.5.3 & Android V1.4.4:
- Improved Wifi/4G/3G network change and connectivity performance enhancements.
- New network connection indicator.
- Automatic and manual re-sending of failed to send chat messages & media files.
- Inbox loading improved connectivity.
- General bug fixing and performance optimizations.
Please support us by providing great feedback about FortKnoxster app in the app stores:
Remember to invite your friends, family and contacts to join you on FortKnoxster.
If you already downloaded FortKnoxster on your phone don’t forget to upgrade to enjoy the latest in privacy and security in messages, calls, and inbox.
Join FortKnoxster via the following:
Please do not hesitate to inform us of any bugs and suggestions here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team members are always available to answer your questions. Join our public channels on Telegram and follow us on Bitcointalk, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, YouTube, Medium and our website. You can also always contact us directly by email at email@example.com or check out our Knowledge Base.
If you have enjoyed this article, please hit that clap icon!