How to Deposit and Withdraw on ForTube V3
With the updated user interface on ForTube V3, we have prepared a tutorial to help users navigate the new interface.
We recommend using Google Chrome.
- Enter “for.tube” in your address bar to go to ForTube official website.
- Click Launch App.
- Tick “I have read and agreed” in the dialogue box.
- This video uses Metamask as an example to demonstrate.
- Click the MetaMask icon, enter password to log in, click Sign.
- Jump to the ForTube home page.
- Click the top right to switch between chains (ETH and BSC).
- For instance, when you switch to BSC, the wallet will pop up a notification, click “Switch Network”.
- Enter the BSC version, you can click the button to switch between the “Main Market” and “Innovation Market”.
- Demonstrate $FOR as an example.
- Find $FOR in the Innovation Market list.
- Click the “Deposit / Borrow” button to enter the token interface.
- Check your wallet balance and choose the quantity of FOR, click “Deposit”.
- Review the details in the pop-up interface, and click again on “Confirm Deposit”.
- Click “Confirm” in the wallet pop-up to confirm the transaction. The deposit is finished.
- Go back to the Dashboard, you can see $FOR information deposited in the Account Detail section.
- See other data of deposited assets in the Detail interface.
- Go back to the Lending interface, enter $FOR, click “Deposit / Borrow”.
- Click “Withdraw”, enter the quantity of $FOR which you would like to withdraw.
- Similar to the operation of deposit, click “Confirm” in the pop-up wallet.
- After the transaction is confirmed, the withdrawal is finished.
- Now back to the Wallet interface, you can see the $FOR which has been withdrawn.
- At the top right corner, you can choose to log out.
Be sure to follow us on social media for more updates and mining campaigns:
▲Announcement channel: https://t.me/the_force_announcement
▲ForTube website: https://www.for.tube/home
▲knowledge library of ForTube platform: https://docs.for.tube/