UiPath Training, 100% Free — The only RPA course & tutorial you need
Artificial intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, machine learning, are now executing mammoth tasks with unimaginable speed, quality, compliance, paving paths for a bustling global economy, without affecting the underlying systems.
All sorts of enterprises are now expected to digitize their operations as the future lies in routine operations being fully automated.
Talking about automation, let’s go through UiPath, the market leader in RPA sector, offering complete software solutions to enable you to carry out repetitive back office tasks, easy and speedy.
1. What makes it a leader?
Its unrivalled Citrix automation performance with its computer vision technology, and capabilities such as amazing technology stacking, easier certification process, superior collaborative attributes. Moreover, it’s Open Source.
To encourage an easy learning curve, UiPath uses Visual Basic for coding.
Not just that, but UiPath was recognized as an RPA industry leader in the “Forrester Wave™ Robotic Process Automation, Q1 2017” report.
2. Where is it really applied?
a. Banking: It processes productivity and decreases costs while assuring regulative compliance and longer analytical insight.
· Retail Credit Assessment: The robots check the assets/vulnerability/taxes/other related knowledge of the client (credit applicant) in multiple databases and post it to the credit analyst in a report.
· Retail Fraud Detection: Robots can check various internal and external databases for possible clues of an unbelieving activity about the bank’s client.
b. Insurance: A single user may run multiple robot runtimes in parallel, in the same virtual machine, allowing for real-time collaboration and complete reuse and redistribution of automation resources.
c. Health care: “Claim repair” robots, non-invasively integrating with back-end systems and databases.
UiPath brings intelligent automation to “error and edit” claims that would otherwise drop into delayed and high-expensive manual remediation. It also marginally lowers operations cost.
3. Where can one find UiPath Tutorials for free?
There are many places where you can effortlessly find UiPath Tutorials for beginners, and an exhausting number of videos for free. Although, you do have to make sure you are doing the Labs while reading otherwise it’s worthless.
4. Certification Details:
Well, there are 6 types of UiPath certification. You can start with the basic one.
To know more about various UiPath Certifications, you can check some of my other Blogs and videos.
5. Can I get certified if my company is not a partner of UiPath?
As of 2017, the answer is no. Not happy? Don’t worry we have good news as well.
UiPath will be soon extending their certification program to non-partners.
Feeling festive now?
6. What prerequisites to learn RPA UiPath?
You can be a better RPA Developer with very less or Zero Programming knowledge.
After all, that’s the reason why RPA was born, so anyone can automate.
7. How much time does it take to learn UiPath tool?
Well, that depends upon the quality of training but with free tutorials, you can learn the basics in 15 hours.
8. How do I know if my company is a partner of UiPath?
There are many companies like Accenture, Deloitte etc. That’s clearly listed on their official portal.
9. What are roles and responsibilities of a UiPath resource?
There are many roles in Ui Path, such as,
· RPA Developer (80% Job Openings)
· Admin (10% Job Openings)
· Architect (10% job Openings )
As you can see the most important role is the RPA Developer’s. Therefore, make that a priority.
11. Where can I get UiPath training?
There are many vendors, but make sure you get Lab access before and after the sessions.
12. Where can I get UiPath training in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, USA, etc?
I get this question from my office colleagues, friends, numerous blog readers almost every day or week, and my answer is, if you are taking this offline, then it’s irrelevant. I would strictly recommend online training instead of Classroom training for UiPath, since it’s is completely Tool Based ie; 0% Theory, 100% Labs.
13. Can I crack a UiPath interview easily?Is it tough?
Most of the Questions are quite easy, some are advance level.
14. How much does UiPath training cost (i.e. for training and software access)?
The Training cost depends on the Vendor but I think it should not exceed 20$.
15. What about UiPath jobs? Are there good opportunities?
UiPath has been implemented in below locations
San Jose, Los Angeles, Detroit, Denver, Chicago, San Francisco, London, Toronto, Houston, Austin, Dallas, Orlando, Seattle, Washington, New York, India, (Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon) Singapore, Melbourne, Dubai.
You can easily find a job in case you reside in any of these locations.
16. How is the career in UiPath and what about salary?
It’s definitely good because as per Indeed.com.
The Average annual salary for a UiPath certified professional is $94,456, whereas a non-certified once make around $72,474.
17. What is the latest version of UiPath?
It’s version 8.1, but still many clients use version 5.0.
18. Can I download the UiPath softwares? If yes, how?
If you are the partner of UiPath then you can get a Training License for practice etc.
Otherwise, you need to check with the any UiPath Partner for the license.
19. Can you compare RPA tools?
I have covered it here.
I suppose I’ve managed to establish the importance of UiPath in today’s world. It’s a lot more important to remain valid in these times where automation is taking over our entirety. The only way to keep up is to update yourself, and upgrade your life.