GEW — Global Entrepreneurship Week around the world
Global Entrepreneurship Week is a celebration of the innovators and dreamers, who launch startups that bring ideas to life, drive economic growth and expand human wellbeing.
Despite being busy coordinating GEW Oslo as we speak, we are already starting to plan for 2017 with hopes of creating the best entrepreneurial festival Norway has ever seen. Sign up to follow the process and get the latest news.
During one week each November, GEW inspires people everywhere through local, national and global activities designed to help them explore their potential as self-starters and innovators. Read more about GEW at http://gew.co/gew/about
– GEW South Africa Kicks off A New Chapter. Read more.
– Young Entrepreneurs: Role Models for the New World of Work. Read more.
– GEW Investors: American Investment Officer Talks Untapped Potential in African Startups, Workforce. Read more.
VC4A — Venture Capital for Africa
– The theme for this years Summit is “Co-investing, making it work together.” With Nigeria now officially in a recession and most major economies suffering form low commodity prices, working together is the only way forward to unlock capital fast and maximize Africa’s entrepreneurial potential.
Creative Business Cup
– This year’s Creative Business Cup will be held November 20–21, in Copenhagen. 70 National partners have already joined us and are busy planning their National competition in the search for their National Winner.
– During one week each November, GEW Oslo inspires people through activities designed to help them explore their potential as self-starters and innovators.
Ewan Gaffney — Uk.gew.co/
– GEW started life in the UK and has grown into the world’s largest festival of entrepreneurship. Today the campaign is managed by GEWUK — an independent charity.
– Meet all the persons — from corporate innovators to investors, to talent and fans — you need to be successful, in just one day.
– More than 15,000 entrepreneurs will come together for over 200 events November 11–13 & 18–20 for Global Startup Weekend!
– On The Road is a contest that helps give you an inside look at some of the rock star entrepreneurs and small businesses across Canada, as well as showcase some of the great events and initiatives that are happening during Global Entrepreneurship Week in November.
– Future Agro Challenge provides a platform unifying startups, investors, and other stakeholders. The FAC community focuses global awareness, innovation, and dialogue towards finding solutions for the global challenges ahead.
– Richard Branson is one of the speakers at Disrupt INCmty in Mexico City this year. They are bringing together thousands of key entrepreneurs, investors, and organizations of the entrepreneurship ecosystem to share knowledge, create, and stimulate high-impact companies and initiatives, promoting innovating entrepreneurship.