How can French Tech help you?
In the last few weeks, some people have asked me how to get involved with French Tech.
Let me run thru a quick recap of what we can do for you.
Who are we
We are a community.
Communities are the most valuable asset in the digital economy.
Everyone wants to access communities, startups want users, investors want deal-flow, corporations want to understand what “startup” mean, media want stories, etc
That is why we are building it.
How do we do that
We build our community thru content:
- We send out a monthly newsletter — past issues, sign up
- We curate a Medium publication— guidelines to post
- We crowdsourced listing/documents : startup community in Asia, toolbox (WIP) — what’s a toolbox?
- We do community partnerships and/or speaker placements with events :
- We help startups expand to Europe
- We help startups navigate local ecosystems
That’s what we do.
How we can help you
- We associate French Tech brand to your initiative
- We drive traffic (i.e. people) to your event or website
- We provide content (i.e. speakers)
- We connect you with the right people in our community
- We relay your initiative through our channels
How can you get involved?
- Get published in French Tech publication — share your expertise, views, or knowledge (read the guidelines to contribute), if you want to contribute get in touch.
- We can place you as a speaker
- Get featured in our newsletters
- Lead a project — if you want to run your own project and need visibility and support through our community, we can help you.
We are open to suggestions.
Let us know what you have in mind.