The Frondeur Letter
Natural and human disasters
A recommendation of readings to do.
On The Frondeur Journal
- How can the world respond to North Korea, short of military action? — The Guardian.
- Mexico to Trump: No funding for wall, but we’ll help Texas — Think Progress.
- ICE Plans to Start Destroying Records of Immigrant Abuse, Including Sexual Assault and Deaths in Custody — ACLU
- Trump: I pardoned Arpaio during hurricane because I thought TV ratings would be higher — The Hill
- EPA Chief Scott Pruitt: “Science Shouldn’t Dictate American Policy” — IFLScience
Something longer to read
- Pepe the Frog’s Creator Gets Alt-Right Children’s Book Pulled, Vows to ‘Aggressively Enforce His Intellectual Property’ — Motherboard
- Trump’s plan to give police easier access to military weapons, explained — Vox
Something to laugh
Recommended on Medium