I have decided I will create 1 web app every month. I have “finished” my second app and it is live.
Here is App #2 of my series of apps (app 1). It is the same stack and very similar template as app 1.
- User authentication using Google accounts
- User authorization
- Mailchimp integration
- Mandrill integration
- Google analytics integration
- Backend — using firebase and a node worker hosted at Digital Ocean
- Subscription management (freemium model)
- Stripe integration for payment processing
Both apps now have a full subscription model with a free plan. You can upgrade and downgrade at any time and it is all automatically managed using stripe. There is a little node worker that handles some billing management.
You will notice that I also got rid of PureChat for this app — I just didn’t feel like it added any benefit at the moment and I wanted to streamline the process of going from idea to release quickly.
The app is live at www.freshnota.com it is a straight forward and clean note taking application. The design is responsive works great on mobile. Here are some of the features:
- Multiple notebooks with multiple notes
- Search for notes and notebooks
- Favorite notes and notebooks
- A simple dashboard to show recently used notes and notebooks as well favorites
Don’t forget to check app #1 — www.ourstandup.com
Originally published at Emad Ibrahim.